[bluespace]yocutzo-banned for spacing in escape pod

Appeals which have been closed.
beaner

[bluespace]yocutzo-banned for spacing in escape pod

Post by beaner » #22026

Byond account and character name:yocutzo-Vinny Stewart
Banning admin:Bluespace
Ban reason and length: Sorry mang but you clicked that door and you spaced people off that escape pod.
This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 1440 minutes.
Time ban was placed (including time zone):6 pm utc-3
Your side of the story:Okay so monkey fever,we all go to an escape pod.However some dude with a captains id is set to arrest so we handcuff him.This is were the chaos starts because no one fucking lays down.They start shooting tasers and shit so i unbuckle(however i did threaten to "kill us all",i was not meaning it) and i was pushed off and opened the door.this was around 60-40 seconds of reaching centcomm.
Why you think you should be unbanned:I was being pushed around because there were like 3 people below me,and they were shooting tasers so i unbuckle and fly off.Its weird that i opened it since the other guy went flying before me so it doesnt make sense that it was me.Plus we were like 40 seconds of reaching centcomms
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: [bluespace]yocutzo-banned for spacing in escape pod

Post by Stickymayhem » #22031

The last log on the door before it opened was yours so you absolutely opened it. All four people on the pod died and proximity to the end of the round isn't an excuse, but is, in fact shuttlegrief.

Based on the sheer number of people it killed I'd say the length is about right in my opinion.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #22112

Appeal denied.
I play Boris Pepper.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #22187

Said person ban evaded their ban and is now perma'd so this is now locked and moved.