Note Appeal- Desucake

Appeals which have been closed.
Desucake
Byond Username: Desucake

Note Appeal- Desucake

Post by Desucake » #315519

Notes in question:

2017-07-10 00:05:07 | Bagil | darkgenerallord
Please avoid using ash walker eggs to spawn in, grab a spear, and immediately go avenge your own death at the hands of a miner as an ashwalker.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015-11-19 08:01:42 | Sybil | saegrimr
Warned to escalate fights properly, which isn't critting someone for an attempted tabling in the locker room.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015-07-05 00:00:00 | Sybil | saegrimr
Thinks they're super clever about almost not ICing in OOC.
2015-05-25 00:00:00 | Sybil | stickymayhem
Polymorphed a borg for chasing them during summon magic. Warned.
2015-01-25 00:00:00 | Sybil | ikarrus
Warned - killed someone for killing ian
2014-11-20 00:00:00 | Sybil | antonkr
Banned for 1440 minutes - Greytiding. See https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2042
2014-10-24 00:00:00 | Sybil | mrglasses91
Beat the snot out of a prisoner for being a fucker. No action taken.
2014-07-20 00:00:00 | Sybil | aranclanos
DESU BESU TESU DESU PESU DESU KESU LESU DESU DESU
2014-03-01 00:00:00 | Bagil | antonkr
Warned- Moved armory at round start as warden.
2014-02-22 00:00:00 | Bagil | sawrge
Banned for 10080 minutes - Repeated poor, violent behaviour including murdering or attacking other players for silly reasons and attacking or acting against fellow antags during cult after being warned several times by several admins to stop this behaviour in the past.
2014-02-21 00:00:00 | Bagil | subtlegraces
Warned - Attacked the person who converted them to cult, resulting in a ban-request regarding similar behavior in the past; any team-antag revenge should be dealt with harshly.
2014-02-05 00:00:00 | Bagil | alien219
Warned - grabbing nullrod because someone had a paper hat and apparently tried to chase her, though guy in question (iteq) said he just moved two tiles, also beating said guy with a bottle AND setting him on fire after he called her a cunt
2014-01-21 00:00:00 | Bagil | thebiblemelts
Banned for 60 minutes - Killed Larry because he was beating some admin-spawned cats to death. Didn't really seem to take any responsibility for it. His body ended up getting spaced, but only after Desu left the corpse in escape.
2013-06-15 00:00:00 | Sybil | cdb
Warned- Converted by another cultist and immediately started attacking cultists, ultimately killed no one but still got warned.

I've found out that I have a good amount of notes sitting in my file and seeing as most of these notes are two or more years old, I was wondering if I could have them removed. Throughout the years, I've learned not to be as aggressive of a player, learning not to be a complete shitler, and to rp more despite the lack of it. The newest note I would understand if it would stay, I made a mistake and should've kept myself in check before doing what I did, I am sorry.

I do understand if you keep the joke ones, Aran always seems to leave some silly things. :P
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Note Appeal- Desucake

Post by Armhulen » #315520

These are for the sake of us knowing a history of you, if an admin is banning you because of these notes you should make a complaint but I say keep em
Desucake

Post by Desucake » #315521

Armhulen wrote:These are for the sake of us knowing a history of you, if an admin is banning you because of these notes you should make a complaint but I say keep em
Thankfully, I haven't had anything like that happen to me now a days, I just really don't enjoy so much of this sitting around on me. The notes were always something I kept getting weighed on me for some of these bans and it felt like I'd never get past most of the history without one day just being completely permbanned. If you want to keep them on, I understand, but I just didn't want to keep so many marks sitting on me, waiting for someone to just finally end it. These are mistakes I never want to repeat, as they were from a much dumber me, lol
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #315526

Desucake wrote:
Armhulen wrote:These are for the sake of us knowing a history of you, if an admin is banning you because of these notes you should make a complaint but I say keep em
Thankfully, I haven't had anything like that happen to me now a days, I just really don't enjoy so much of this sitting around on me. The notes were always something I kept getting weighed on me for some of these bans and it felt like I'd never get past most of the history without one day just being completely permbanned. If you want to keep them on, I understand, but I just didn't want to keep so many marks sitting on me, waiting for someone to just finally end it. These are mistakes I never want to repeat, as they were from a much dumber me, lol

if you aren't going to repeat the mistakes you're golden then since nobody will ever need to ban you
am I wrong?
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #315527

the aranclanos one can be removed
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Desucake

Post by Desucake » #315531

Bluespace wrote:
Desucake wrote:

if you aren't going to repeat the mistakes you're golden then since nobody will ever need to ban you
am I wrong?
True, but its like a dirty car, it can still run, but I'd like it to be a little less grimey, lol.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #315558

Desucake wrote:
Bluespace wrote:
Desucake wrote:

am I wrong?
True, but its like a dirty car, it can still run, but I'd like it to be a little less grimey, lol.
it isn't though these are only so people would know a general history of you, they'd have no part in an actual ban
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #315560

we'd only count the recent ones, if you haven't done anything wrong here then it'd basically be a clean car then
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #315561

why are we comparing notes to cars again
Desucake

Post by Desucake » #315562

Armhulen wrote:why are we comparing notes to cars again
Because if you are riding around with a dirty car, some people tend to judge you for poor management. I'd rather not have something left on my notes, being almost four years old, that could tell someone that I am still a poor player now. I get that you want things to be able to understand me, but I feel that one admin will one day use this against me, and it'd be better to prevent that than have to complain about it later.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #315564

Desucake wrote:
Armhulen wrote:why are we comparing notes to cars again
Because if you are riding around with a dirty car, some people tend to judge you for poor management. I'd rather not have something left on my notes, being almost four years old, that could tell someone that I am still a poor player now. I get that you want things to be able to understand me, but I feel that one admin will one day use this against me, and it'd be better to prevent that than have to complain about it later.
"wow you did this"
"it was four years ago"
"oh"

is this just me?
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #315565

Notes are appealed only if they were made in error. If you have played for two years with only one note being applied, then you have nothing to worry about.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.