Byond Username: Asskek

[jud1c470r] asskek - permabanned for being shit

Post by asskek » #332710

Byond account and character name: asskek
Banning admin:jud1c470r
Ban type (What are you banned from?): server
Ban reason and length: Image
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): sybil
Your side of the story: i dont remember much about this but i know i was on thin ice and i got killed in warden's office and i wasl ike "wtf he cant kill me for going into warden's office" so i got permabanned for banbaiting, but i know since i was on thin ice it was maybe justified
Why you think you should be unbanned: it's been a long while and i think i can contribute positively to the TG station community, you dig??? sorry for being a shitter.
MethMedic

Re: [jud1c470r] asskek - permabanned for being shit

Post by MethMedic » #332715

I'll vouch for asskek, as a hippie admin. He has his moments but really doesn't have malicious intent, and he's definitely shaped up on hippie
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #332721

former hippiestation gamemaster:
Docprofsmith
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Post by Docprofsmith » #332735

I cannot unban you my man. My power is gone, but if it were there I'd be willing to give you a chance.

Just in case me saying that helps this appeal at all.
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #332947

Docprofsmith wrote:I cannot unban you my man. My power is gone, but if it were there I'd be willing to give you a chance.

Just in case me saying that helps this appeal at all.
hey man i really appreciate that
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #332969

In some of your hippie threads, you literally call /tg/ shit still. Countless chances with extreme autism. I will deny this unless a headmin overturns me.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #333001

hippie admin here, his bants are just that, bants

no real meaning to them, to shitpost at hippie is the norm
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #333003

NikNakFlak wrote:In some of your hippie threads, you literally call /tg/ shit still. Countless chances with extreme autism. I will deny this unless a headmin overturns me.
it's just a bit of friendly banter mate

just because i think /tg/'s code is dogshit compared to the more simplistic hippie doesnt mean i dont like to mix it up and play tg sometimes you digski man/?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #333011

asskek wrote:
NikNakFlak wrote:In some of your hippie threads, you literally call /tg/ shit still. Countless chances with extreme autism. I will deny this unless a headmin overturns me.

just because i think /tg/'s code is dogshit compared to the more simplistic hippie doesnt mean i dont like to mix it up and play tg sometimes you digski man/?
Is this bait or are you really this ignorant of how the codebases are tied together

Anyways, you've gotten out of 3 permabans already, and a 4th chance is really pushing it. Also, supposedly you just got permabanned from hippie in the last 24 hours, and on top of that you have 111 other bans on file there (hippie does bans a lot more leniently, but supposedly about 25% of them are actual serious bans, still leaving around 25-30 valid ones).

Letting you back in again would just be irresponsible at this point. No from me.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #333124

PKPenguin321 wrote:
asskek wrote:

Is this bait or are you really this ignorant of how the codebases are tied together

Anyways, you've gotten out of 3 permabans already, and a 4th chance is really pushing it. Also, supposedly you just got permabanned from hippie in the last 24 hours, and on top of that you have 111 other bans on file there (hippie does bans a lot more leniently, but supposedly about 25% of them are actual serious bans, still leaving around 25-30 valid ones).

Letting you back in again would just be irresponsible at this point. No from me.
if it helps the hippie perma isnt for grief
i just took over the discord using permissions i wasnt supposed to have and gave everyone tts powers
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #333126

asskek wrote: if it helps the hippie perma isnt for grief
i just took over the discord using permissions i wasnt supposed to have and gave everyone tts powers
Do you realize this post is the most damning evidence of why you should not be unbanned or do you honestly not see what's wrong with what you just put in.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #333136

he is garbage do not unban him i did one and it was a huge mistake
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #333155

Hi yes I'm not involved in this one but I think it's important to note that asskek is Saintish and as such fuck no
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #333195

Yeah im going to close this and another headmin can reopen if they disagree with PKP or whatever.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current