[tsaricide] Not releasing a prisoner

Appeals which have been closed.
Anajamois
Byond Username: Anajamois

[tsaricide] Not releasing a prisoner

Post by Anajamois » #338842

Byond account and character name: Anajamois
Banning admin: tsarcide
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Perma.
Ban reason and length: Was told to release a prisoner from permabrig, instead lured a sentient spider into the prisoners cell and stood by while the spider killed the prisoner, then left the body in the brig. Appeal on the forums.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Probably 5 minutes ago.
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story: Griefing twat spends all round being a repeated nuisance, assaulting people, trapping them and being called over the comms every time he's out of the brig. Lands in perma on his third offense. Whines to an admin about this, admin tells me to give him one more chance. I agree and move to release him.
On the way, I run into a sentient spider in the brig. A sentient spider says he's been told to kill faggots. I let the griefer out and tell the spider he's a faggot. Not my problem. "Stood by" is an absolute lie, I left the scene to deal with incoming prisoners. tsaricide then chastised me over not cloning him immediately and applied the ban despite me responding with "wait what"
Why you think you should be unbanned: tsaricide, you gave me absolutely no time to clone the prisoner, which I fully intended to do to avoid exactly this.

Being on probation, I've been very careful to not unjustly murder anyone, or otherwise ruin the round for anyone else. Part of that means punishing those making the round a misery for others. A fresh cloning would be a good way to keep him occupied until we boarded the shuttle, or so I thought.

This is not worth a note (which violates my probation), I did what you told me. Please stop this, I just want to play the game and continue my probation.
Last edited by Anajamois on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: [tsaricide] Not releasing a prisoner

Post by imblyings » #338854

admin tells me to give him one more chance.

A sentient spider says he's been told to kill faggots. I let the griefer out and tell the spider he's a faggot.

tsaricide didn't tell you to sic a spider on the guy, just let him out
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Anajamois

Post by Anajamois » #338857

imblyings wrote: tsaricide didn't tell you to sic a spider on the guy, just let him out
But I let him out... I didn't even sic the spider on him, I just called him a faggot.

Whatever happened, I was fully intending to make sure he stayed in the round.
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #338861

>A sentient spider says he's been told to kill faggots. I let the griefer out and tell the spider he's a faggot.
>I didn't even sic the spider on him

:(
Anajamois

Post by Anajamois » #338867

Can't you see it from my perspective? Whatever happens, I made sure I followed his instructions!

That griefer was a pox on the station and I'm sure anyone asked during that round would agree. I thought I was doing the right thing by letting him out to play with the spider, if only to temporarily keep him busy. I was trying to do good.
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #338871

> letting him out to play with the spider
>>A sentient spider says he's been told to kill faggots. I let the griefer out and tell the spider he's a faggot.

:(
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #338874

Isnt he on probation?
Anajamois

Post by Anajamois » #338875

Yeah. That's why this is permanent. I don't want to go down because of a shitter that LIED TO THE ADMIN ABOUT WHY HE WAS ARRESTED AND THE ADMIN TOLD ME THAT HE CAUGHT HIM LYING. Has he been punished for that?!
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #338876

his wrong didn't make your wrong right

why didn't you just follow what tsar said instead of making the guy a target for the spider, tsar did say he was watching him
Anajamois

Post by Anajamois » #338878

I thought I was following his instructions! He didn't say anything about what other people did to him after his release! I just didn't want him causing any more harm for a while!

Oh god. Is this it? Is this how it ends? I'll never get to play this again because of him?

Fuck. This can't be happening. Not like this. He's beaten me, that fucking lying scumbag. He won.

Will I at least be remembered as a good person who tried to do what's best
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #338896

seriously just take the few months off as a good thing, play divinity original sin 2 (tm) or something.