[lollerderby[ Friendlydad7 - Permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
Galaxor

[lollerderby[ Friendlydad7 - Permaban

Post by Galaxor » #345827

Byond account and character name:
Previously used keys: Cytraladox, Quavo, Elcacooey, Galaxor, Friendlydad7, xdarksniperwolf122, lofaf

Currently used Ckey/Only: Galaxor

Banning admin:
lollerderby

Ban type (What are you banned from?):
Perma.

Ban reason and length:
Banned by host:
Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (friendlydad7) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is:
Stole a brain from robotics and spaced it as a non-antagonist, there is no reason for us to continue to tolerate your shittery.
This ban (BanID #24639) was applied by lollerderby on 2016-04-14 01:22:05, The is a permanent ban.
Access denied.

Time ban was placed (including time zone):
2016-04-14 01:22:05 (US West Coast)

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):
Sybil, I believe.

Your side of the story:
I did indeed space the brain, and if I remember correctly I was told that the brain was an antag brain, had told the roboticist who didn't listen to me, took the brain and threw it into space. It's been a year and six months since the ban and I do not remember it very well, but I do not put it past me that I did indeed ban and will own up to it if it is found that I had done that with ill intentions.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
Reading over my ban reason and long and distasteful history with this server I would like to apologize for the actions I took in the past. It's been over a year since I have played here and in that seemingly short time much has changed. The change did not take place until this last complete calendar year of my life (the last 300+ days). It took a lot to change myself which in turn affected how I acted online more than I realized. I used space station as a way to vent my frustration and anger gathered over the weeks/days, stress from class, boredom, whatever excuse I wanted to use to ruin other's rounds and genuinely anger others. In the time between now and when I rightfully earned the permaban I became an admin for an RP server (Fallout 13) and began to take Space seriously for once. I realized that it really is not fun to be a purposely be a dick and ruin others rounds, I learned that I too could be angered by having my round ruined. In my time as admin I've come to realize that it actually takes a lot to keep a server running and to ensure everyone is having fun and being punished if they break any rules. I now understand how annoying it is to deal with the same types of griefers over and over, blatant griefers who refuse to tell the truth even though you both know that they're lying. I, unfortunately was in that same degree of lazy uncreative run of the mill griefer and I am not very proud of that like I was once, I was a shit head and very rude I'll admit. I was in a bad part in my life and since then I have done a lot of self reflecting and made some major changes. I've had many chances here in the past since my first ever round of Space back in 2009 and have wasted the same chances in my years of being dumb and immature."

I would understand 100% if I were not unbanned or even considered a chance, in my years of playing I have lied and lied and wasted my chances when given them and made a fool of myself. I have changed majorly in the last year, I have grownup quite some. Thank you for taking the time to read my very long appeal.
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Re: [lollerderby[ Friendlydad7 - Permaban

Post by lollerderby » #345849

i don't remember anything about the brain being an antag, iirc it was just some guy who went to get borged or mech'd or something but it was over a year ago so i might be remembering wrong

either way it's been a long time so i'll lift it
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
Galaxor

Post by Galaxor » #346004

I was probably bullshitting then, I apologize if the brain wasn't an antag. I more than likely used that as an excuse to space him then. I wouldn't put it past me to have done that.
Galaxor

Post by Galaxor » #347042

Any updates yet?
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #347054

The ban was lifted on Friendlydad7 account but Galaxor is banned, I'll lift the other account ban aswell.
Galaxor

Post by Galaxor » #347060

lzimann wrote:The ban was lifted on Friendlydad7 account but Galaxor is banned, I'll lift the other account ban aswell.

Thanks! Did you need the other account names I used to use as well? I believe they're in my first post as well.
Galaxor

Post by Galaxor » #347061

lzimann wrote:The ban was lifted on Friendlydad7 account but Galaxor is banned, I'll lift the other account ban aswell.

Thanks! Did you need the other account names I used to use as well? I believe they're in my first post as well.
Galaxor

Post by Galaxor » #347077

Ah yeah, I still have one on xdarksniperwolf122.
lzimann

Post by lzimann » #347095

Alright, it shouldn't block your connection now. All the accounts, except Galaxor are banned, please only use one account now!
Galaxor

Post by Galaxor » #347097

I do, I only use Galaxor now. I still can't connect though, the Sniperwolf one hasn't been lifted yet I don't think.
lzimann

Post by lzimann » #347101

Ok, unless there's any other ckey, it should be good.
Galaxor

Post by Galaxor » #347117

That did it, thanks a ton!