[subtlegraces] bimbolover69 - METAGAMING

Appeals which have been closed.
bimbolover69

[subtlegraces] bimbolover69 - METAGAMING

Post by bimbolover69 » #26773

Byond account and character name: bimbolover69 - Jeffrey Dahmer

Banning admin: subtlegraces

Ban reason and length: Reason: Greytiding, metacommunication/metagaming with Debilitating. - Permanent

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 8:39 PM PST

Your side of the story: I was metagaming with Deblitating and Head of Shitcurity decided to perma me after I got arrested for saying there were Syndicate Bombs in the Bar. He broke me out and we armed ourselves after hearing about Syndicates coming on board, you know, a little innocent self-protection, didn't hurt nobody. After becoming minute men, we traveled down to the bar to drink up and celebrate the HoS killing the bastard Syndicates, when suddenly, POOF! Banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I think its horseshit to ban us because of a little metagaming. I mean, whats wrong with talking with a friend while you play. I'm not going to be some loser who sits by himself and nods off on some dank H while I robust people, that shit's gay. Greytiding is no reason to permaban anyone, there wasn't even a warning! I believe I should be let off with at least a warning, like fuck dude, I can't even breathe for five seconds without an admin permabanning me.
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Re: [subtlegraces] bimbolover69 - METAGAMING

Post by Subtle » #26779

If the two of you just want to vandalize APCs, break stuff and greytide while metacommunicating I don't think this is the right server for it.

Try appealing after a more significant amount of time has passed.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #26780

IP and CID matches this person: http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=686

Unban never please.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #26781

If this is the round I think it is, I was the HoS. You got arrested for attacking me twice, once during the process of breaking into security. You got interrogated when you decided to drop an "I am a Syndicate" statement, then thrown into perma after you decided to attempt a breakout with the help of your friend, attacking multiple sec in the process.

That's why you got perma'd. You got banned for metagaming for saying (( wrong button! )) all three times. Conveniently you didn't mention that part. Also you stole from the armory during nuke ops.

Come on son.
Last edited by bandit on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
bimbolover69

Post by bimbolover69 » #26784

bandit wrote: That's why you got perma'd. You got banned for metagaming for saying (( wrong button! )) all three times. Conveniently you didn't mention that part.
Sorry to burst your bubbly, pal, but I play SS13 with a trackpad on a small personal laptop. I hit wrong button all time. And that IP is the same because I am same. I make new account. Also, Hornygranny name offensive.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #26787

bimbolover69 wrote:Ban reason and length: Reason: Greytiding, metacommunication/metagaming with Debilitating. - Permanent
bimbolover69 wrote:there wasn't even a warning! I believe I should be let off with at least a warning
Hornygranny wrote:IP and CID matches this person: http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=686
bimbolover69 wrote:And that IP is the same because I am same. I make new account.

Jordie0608 wrote:Unbanned on probation: any big screwups and you'll be going right back to perma.
Here's where I'd say you should learn your lesson for next time; but there's no more next time for you buddy.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
bimbolover69

Post by bimbolover69 » #26915

[spoiler]why in fuck no next time i will buy new computer and ip and join to play[/spoiler]
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #26918

ok