Appeals which have been closed.
Xango
Byond Username: Xango

Head Banned by Gouty, Grandpa Wile

Post by Xango » #350069

Post Content: Head banned by Gouty

Byond account and character name: Xango-- Grandpa Wile

Banning admin: Gouty

Ban type (What are you banned from?): All heads except captain which was removed by Armhullen.

Ban reason and length: Suiciding as HOS, 5760 minutes not sure about the exact time.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): October 23, 2017 (in my country at least, I can't check it because writing this from my mac atm.)

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil? not sure

Your side of the story: So I had built a sick base in main that had a lot of command consoles and shit in it, I told the cap about it for going AFK for 15 minutes. When I came back to check on the game cap and another greytider that knew the location of the base had walled off the entrances of the base because there was an attempted mutiny or something, I thought that I wouldn't be of much use to them at that point. I told them "I had to go" and suicided with my X-O1 or whatever it is called.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
Gouty said that he was glad that Armhullen had lifted the ban. I thought that Armhullen had removed the all head bans but it was just the captain. I told Gouty that Arm had lifted all the bans and maybe that caused the problem. Even if only lifting the captain ban was intentional I think that I can be one of the other heads if I can be the captain.
Xango
Byond Username: Xango

Re: Head Banned by Gouty, Grandpa Wile

Post by Xango » #350071

Forgot to say that I ahelped AFTER suiciding which was a mistake. Can't bother to edit it right now since I am in class. Sorry
Gouty
Byond Username: Gouty

Post by Gouty » #350178

Real reason was: "Ahelp BEFORE suiciding as a head of staff and wait to get an OK, you have notes about this already"

Head roles are clearly important to you, I don't remember saying I was glad Arm had lifted it, but I'm happy to lift it now (and already have).
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #350198

Gouty wrote:I'm happy to lift it now (and already have).
ok!