Post by Fortemente » #365728

OCCkey: fortemente
IC: Cinza tide

banning Admin: okand37
ban type: img
ban reason: img
ban lenght: permanent
server: basil

my side of history: join as scientist, start doing xenos, make sentient monsters from gold, first one is a lightgeist i tell him to heal and help the the innocent(if possible check log my first orders was to help the crew) second was a monster i dont remenber the name, i tell him to attack the evil people and attack if attacked, i make more magicarps with similar orders, shuttle is called see seurity and some people attacking the monster for no reason even saying to the monster to help the crew, people keep killing them so i just give the order kill humans and security i had to leave for IRL reason in the middle of the fight and got banned

seeing all my time being literaly killed because ""if is valid i will kill" made be nervous

why i think i should be unbanned: i first did the monsters to help me and the crew but the crew started killing them and i gave the order to fight back and kill wasnt the best choice because monsters are valid even if they are helping i just do not want to stay banned, because i like to play and because the others servers are awful
Attachments
banreason.png
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Re: [okand37] fortemente - murder

Post by Okand37 » #365734

The first half states what you did which would have resulted in a regular ban, but resulted in a permanent ban due to what is explained in the latter. The ban is intended as a rule 1 permanent ban due to your constant misdemeanors and the trouble you've caused on the server. To give a bit of context behind it, let's take a look at your notes:
As noted in the ban reason, all of these notes were garnered up from your original join date at 2017-09-08 til now.

Unless the head administration team is feeling a bit more merciful than myself, I'm going to go ahead and deny this appeal. I'd suggest you try again in a few months and bring some references from other servers about your behaviour.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
Fortemente

Post by Fortemente » #365737

"having a philosophy that the moment someone do damage to you is free game to kill him" i just folowed what one of your admins said to me
https://imgur.com/Y2SKT0E

and i never said unluck with the admins, citrusgender was tendentius in that note
Last edited by Fortemente on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #365740

Fortemente wrote:"having a phylosophy that the moment someone do damage to you is free game to kill him" i just folowed what one of your admins said to me
https://imgur.com/Y2SKT0E
You're following the "philosophy" of what an individual who isn't on the administration team said, and you also aren't presenting the context of the situation which could be exceedingly important. If you've been told against following this by so many different admins, perhaps it wasn't something wisely said in the first place? Please try again with actual context or something else meaningful.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #365742

Rule 1 (and by extension Rule 0) is based off a simple question. What do you bring to the server and why is the server better off with you on it? Given the way I've seen you behave (and its reflected in the note I gave you personally for one incident and the notes to follow by other admins) I'm not sure what it is other than self-interested grief.
Fortemente

Post by Fortemente » #365744

he was on the administration team before, if you hire a admin who tell players to do something that isnt valid its not the player fault, the citrusgender note was a ahelp i made after i was attacked and sent to gulag after a self defense kill, then in the gulag another prisioner threw me in lava after i stole his silver, i said it was unluck not "unluck with admins" if i knew he writed it i would note appeal, i received a note because of another people mistake
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #365747

Just so you guys know this is the guy who copypasted a section from the rules page of the wiki to try and tell me I can't tell him that max point gulag sentences for breaking a window is not okay.
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #365748

The latest alphonzo could have told you that is just before he was deadminned. You've received 19 notes in 15 situations since he was deadminned.

15 chances to improve, yet you haven't.

Explain to us why we should keep you on this server?
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
Fortemente

Post by Fortemente » #365749

cedarbridge wrote:Rule 1 (and by extension Rule 0)What do you bring to the server and why is the server better off with you on it?
im just a experienced player(i made this new account after i long took a break from the game i play SS13 for almost 3 years) who like to always powergame and follow a personal rule if you mess with me i will do the same but harder and sometimes i lost control, no one likes to be punished if i could do everything different i would
Attachments
creation.png
creation.png (10.74 KiB) Viewed 5865 times
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #365751

Is the message before alphonzos regarding you being a ghost role? That's the only section of the rules I can imagine him saying youre valid as soon as you attack someone about. Maybe something like as a gold slime mob you started swingin fists and ahelped when you got valid'd or something of a similar nature
Fortemente

Post by Fortemente » #365752

Nilons wrote:Is the message before alphonzos regarding you being a ghost role? That's the only section of the rules I can imagine him saying youre valid as soon as you attack someone about. Maybe something like as a gold slime mob you started swingin fists and ahelped when you got valid'd or something of a similar nature

i was a human i toolboxed someone twice in a confusion and he killed me, when i ahelped the admin said it was IC issue
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #365753

Fortemente wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:Rule 1 (and by extension Rule 0)What do you bring to the server and why is the server better off with you on it?
im just a experienced player(i made this new account after i long took a break from the game i play SS13 for almost 3 years) who like to always powergame and follow a personal rule if you mess with me i will do the same but harder and sometimes i lost control, no one likes to be punished if i could do everything different i would
Again, I'm not sure that I'm getting a response on my actual question. Its great that you've played the game for a long time, but your history with our server has shown you to be a liability to other players and the administration team. Nobody likes to be punished, but players who cannot seem to learn and continue to break rules despite punishment are not something we need on this server.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #365756

Fortemente wrote:
Nilons wrote:Is the message before alphonzos regarding you being a ghost role? That's the only section of the rules I can imagine him saying youre valid as soon as you attack someone about. Maybe something like as a gold slime mob you started swingin fists and ahelped when you got valid'd or something of a similar nature

i was a human i toolboxed someone twice in a confusion and he killed me, when i ahelped the admin said it was IC issue
It's still missing context. Was the other person a ghost role? Were you a ghost role? Were they an antagonist? Were they centcom made, from lavaland, etc.? Each situation has different rulings, and I've already stated everything I desire to on the matter.
Fortemente

Post by Fortemente » #365758

Again, I'm not sure that I'm getting a response on my actual question. Its great that you've played the game for a long time, but your history with our server has shown you to be a liability to other players and the administration team. Nobody likes to be punished, but players who cannot seem to learn and continue to break rules despite punishment are not something we need on this server.
its not that i cant learn, as i said sometimes when i get prejudiced even by minor stuff i act completly out of line, i agree that i may need sometime away from the game
to cool down
Last edited by Fortemente on Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fortemente

Post by Fortemente » #365760

Okand37 wrote:
Fortemente wrote:

It's still missing context. Was the other person a ghost role? Were you a ghost role? Were they an antagonist? Were they centcom made, from lavaland, etc.? Each situation has different rulings, and I've already stated everything I desire to on the matter.

i was a a human, the guy who killed me was a human, not a traitor, a player controled being but when i attacked him twice the admin said i was valid for him
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #365761

Fortemente wrote:
Okand37 wrote:
Fortemente wrote:

i was a a human, the guy who killed me was a human, not a traitor, a player controled being but when i attacked him twice the admin said i was valid for him
You are all by means welcomed to use the public parsed logs to take a look at the situation and present corresponding attack logs, but currently my opinion hasn't really changed.
Fortemente

Post by Fortemente » #365762

missclicked reply
Fortemente

Post by Fortemente » #365763

SpaceInaba wrote:Just so you guys know this is the guy who copypasted a section from the rules page of the wiki to try and tell me I can't tell him that max point gulag sentences for breaking a window is not okay.
it was actualy a major trepass not a simple windown dude
Fortemente

Post by Fortemente » #365764

Okand37 wrote:
Fortemente wrote:
Okand37 wrote:
Fortemente wrote:

You are all by means welcomed to use the public parsed logs to take a look at the situation and present corresponding attack logs, but currently my opinion hasn't really changed.

its not possible to find the round ID to search for the public logs
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #365767

Fortemente wrote:
SpaceInaba wrote:Just so you guys know this is the guy who copypasted a section from the rules page of the wiki to try and tell me I can't tell him that max point gulag sentences for breaking a window is not okay.
it was actualy a major trepass not a simple windown dude
>clown needs tools
>breaks one window to get tools from the side tool room in the engi hallway
>>>major trespass
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #365770

Alphonzo was silly for writing something that could be taken so far out of context but even that shitty statement can't hide what is a complete lack of regard for other players. If you want to play here again, you are welcome to play on other servers and after some time, maybe a month or longer, have staff from other servers to vouch for an improvement in your behaviour.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #365771

imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #365772

FINE THEN ORANGES YOUVE FORCED MY HAND
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #365774

you a chumbis