[Shadowlight213] Cavulan - Permaban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Cixty

[Shadowlight213] Cavulan - Permaban appeal

Post by Cixty » #367218

Byond account and character name: Cavulan/ my whole ip/ I don't remember the name
Banning admin: Shadowlight213
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permaban
Ban reason and length: Evading a security jobban
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-10-15 21:39:35, I assume in my time zone of AEST
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil I'm pretty sure.
Your side of the story: Yeah the stories true, I had a jobban for just being a bit retarded so I swapped onto my alt account the next day. I'm pretty sure I was also on two accounts at the same time as well just to do some extra dumb shit.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been over a year and I'm a bit more self-aware now and able to see that as pretty stupid. I'm aware that it's just not worth the time and I could just wait out my security jobban. I'm sorry about it all. I've got 0 excuse for it and I'm not gonna pretend like there's even a defensible reason for what I did, just hoping I can be forgiven after a years wait.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Re: [Shadowlight213] Cavulan - Permaban appeal

Post by Shadowlight213 » #367221

Sure. I'm fine with lifting this. Just know that evasion is never ok.
Also, I'd like you to pick either conordude8 or cavulan to stay on from now on. The others will remain banned with a ckey only ban. Dont make any more alts either. People who evaded lose the priviledge of alt accounts.
Cixty

Post by Cixty » #367387

Cavulan for the one that stays.

Thanks man, appreciate it
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #367401

I've gone ahead and unbanned the Cavulan ckey but placed a no-ip no-cid ban on your alternate conordude8. We'll go ahead and transfer any notes conordude8 may have onto Cavulan, but otherwise you should be green to go! Send either of us a private message if it doesn't seem to be working still. Enjoy! : )
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?