[An0n3] - Kavaloosh Blacklist Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
KavalooshAppealAcc

[An0n3] - Kavaloosh Blacklist Appeal

Post by KavalooshAppealAcc » #384048

Byond account and character name: Kavaloosh
Banning admin: An0n3, as headmin.
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Blacklisted, barring me from the game without headmin intervention.
Ban reason and length: "Blacklisted. Continued harassment of another player on the forums and OOC after being told to drop it numerous times. Goodbye for good."
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-03-19 12:22:00, CST
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): N/A.
Your side of the story: Refutation of the harassment is pointless, it happened, and it would be wrong to imply that it didn't. I'll give you the gist: Me and another player have a few disagreements on the forums. In each of these arguments, as soon as I lost, I spoke the cruelest, rudest, verily disgusting insults towards them. This happened two or three times in the forums and in-game OOC before I was blacklisted, and once more the week after that. I'm sorry, I was a shithead, and at the time, I would have made the server worse simply by being there. I was loud, I was obnoxious, and I was no different in-game.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Think of your life. Think of when you were younger. At what age did you start to think? I don't mean the literal manifestation of thought, we begin to think at a very young age. What i'm talking about when we deliberately begin to think about improving our own lives and the lives of the people around us. Before this point in your life, you'll be unconsciously drifting from event to event, performing actions you'll look back at when you're older with dumbfounded revulsion. "How could I have possibly done something so stupid for so long? How could I have stagnated like that?" We're all guilty, and I especially. I'm not sure what else I can say. I acted terribly, and if you so choose to keep me blacklisted, I will respect that decision.
KavalooshAppealAcc

Re: [An0n3] - Kavaloosh Blacklist Appeal

Post by KavalooshAppealAcc » #384051

Here is the pastebin of my notes for the server I played regularly while blacklisted.
https://pastebin.com/P7Hpez9k
Plus verified number of connections to that server, 1415. If that can help prove to you that I am no longer a shitstain.
https://i.gyazo.com/7bd8f3a3ca426fd1fe4 ... 3308de.png
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #384062

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... osh#p81785
Kavaloosh1 wrote: But the truth is you're right. I never changed, in all the years i've been playing on /tg/station, i didn't change once. I remember back when I played as Zeke Woodward, I would use skype and metagame with my friends and ruin other people's rounds. One time I got parastung by a ling, only to tell one of my buds where I was so he could kill the ling, he killed and spaced the ling and the ling obviously adminhelped because how could he possibly have known we were there?
The admins ended up questioning us. He proceeded to tell them that he had XRAY (which he didn't have), and said that it somehow got removed once he took off the sunglasses he was wearing. We got off because that was apparently a real glitch. After more and more obvious metagaming, I got permabanned by KorPhaeron and used an alt account for eight months before I got a sleeper agent who got made trialmin to get me unbanned on my real account. How easily you're infiltrated (by communists especially) is absolutely mind boggling. When I came back I murderboned and murderboned every oppurtunity. If I could incite revolution against Centcom so a huge amount of people would die in the resistance? That's hilarious, lets get as many people as killed as possible, when they all die, should I put two bags of holding into each other so everyone dies? Heck yeah! That actually happened and I faced no consequences. Influence of people who think you're different is completely effortless, me putting up a facade so I can get myself off with no real consequence happened every time I got banned.

I only ever changed my personality in my ban appeals to appeal to people's emotions and manipulate them into unbanning me, and it's worked every time. But looks like Richards is using it against me now, 'i'm such an oppressed tranny, please save me from the words!' Congratulations. The slave becomes the master and all that, you've caught me for who I really am. I couldn't possibly crawl from the wreckage of this post. An0n3 for host, he can see into people's hearts for who they really are, even if he may be a communist.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
KavalooshAppealAcc

Post by KavalooshAppealAcc » #384063

Okand37 wrote:https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... osh#p81785
Kavaloosh1 wrote: But the truth is you're right. I never changed, in all the years i've been playing on /tg/station, i didn't change once. I remember back when I played as Zeke Woodward, I would use skype and metagame with my friends and ruin other people's rounds. One time I got parastung by a ling, only to tell one of my buds where I was so he could kill the ling, he killed and spaced the ling and the ling obviously adminhelped because how could he possibly have known we were there?
The admins ended up questioning us. He proceeded to tell them that he had XRAY (which he didn't have), and said that it somehow got removed once he took off the sunglasses he was wearing. We got off because that was apparently a real glitch. After more and more obvious metagaming, I got permabanned by KorPhaeron and used an alt account for eight months before I got a sleeper agent who got made trialmin to get me unbanned on my real account. How easily you're infiltrated (by communists especially) is absolutely mind boggling. When I came back I murderboned and murderboned every oppurtunity. If I could incite revolution against Centcom so a huge amount of people would die in the resistance? That's hilarious, lets get as many people as killed as possible, when they all die, should I put two bags of holding into each other so everyone dies? Heck yeah! That actually happened and I faced no consequences. Influence of people who think you're different is completely effortless, me putting up a facade so I can get myself off with no real consequence happened every time I got banned.

I only ever changed my personality in my ban appeals to appeal to people's emotions and manipulate them into unbanning me, and it's worked every time. But looks like Richards is using it against me now, 'i'm such an oppressed tranny, please save me from the words!' Congratulations. The slave becomes the master and all that, you've caught me for who I really am. I couldn't possibly crawl from the wreckage of this post. An0n3 for host, he can see into people's hearts for who they really are, even if he may be a communist.
Of course, I did say this. I was a horrible fucking person. Terrible. Like I said in my first posts, I said the cruelest, dumbest, most vile things. What I did has no defense. When I wrote that, I was 15. I was an edgelord to the key, hellbent on annoying the most people. I look back at the retard sludge I spewed and I hate myself for it, I fucked up my chance to play on this server again, probably. I cannot use my words to convince that I truly have changed, but I can show you my actions, let me direct you to the notes and the amount of connections I have.
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #384064

i hope your birthday was in January or February then
KavalooshAppealAcc

Post by KavalooshAppealAcc » #384066

Whoops, I would have been 16. I'm turning 20 this year.
Also holy fuck reading that ban appeal thread, im so sorry, I actually didn't remember how bad I was, to be honest I would be completely ok with you guys just closing this thread after reading that crap, I'd completely understand
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #384070

you still show up on singulo to post about transexual people like they're out in the streets beating on you have you really changed at all
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #384083

nah
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.