[feem] Caroline Dupont - Head Roleban

Post by Dax Dupont » #389831

Byond account and character name: DaxYeen Caroline Dupont
Banning admin: Feem
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Command
Ban reason and length: 2 weeks
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 1:30AM CET
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: 5+ wizards, Miner disarms me, grabs my gun and tries to grab wizard corpse. Grand trespasses in brig, warden office and perma to do so. Wizard was killed in armory area so very hostile. I gulag him for 800 points which is the equavalent of 8 minutes of brig time for helping antags.
Feem claims that he wasn't trying to help an antag and the chase and corpse stealing wasn't helping an antag.
I also had to deal with a lot of people greytiding and we had like 8+ antags. I had people slipping people and stealing tasers from officers, I got my ion rifle stolen due to owen disarming me. Borg was not following law 2 and I wanted to disable it to check. Had to blow it later due it still reviving wizard corpses.
I had a fuckton of people tiding before the owen kimple incident. I got arguably irate at feem because he's completely wrong and acts like everything happens in a vacuum.
I also had other people helping antags and I had to kill some people who were trying to lynch me. Feem even told people to lynch me.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
I only gulagged him which was well within my rights.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: [feem] Caroline Dupont - Head Roleban

Post by BeeSting12 » #389833

Come on feem a headban for gulagging a guy that tried stealing a wizard corpse after disarming the HoS? You're better than this. By the way, the 'victim' didn't even ahelp.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #389835

I did NOT ban them for the wizard corpse. I explicitly told them during the round that I wasn't giving them a ban or a note for that. I also asked them to seriously reconsider how they played head based upon their history.

Through the rest of the round they gulagged and executed people left and right over small things, and reviewing their existing history and their prior ckeys' history, I decided that it'd be a good idea for this player to get some time off of command roles to remember what it's like not to have absolute power that can be abused.

The player's indication that this is the result of a wizard corpse theft is incorrect. This is a rule 0 command ban based upon observed behavior.

I also recommend that admins take a look at this player's recent history as what I watched today is only a continuation of an existing trend.
Last edited by feem on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
feem

Post by feem » #389836

Actual ban reason:
You abuse command roles like crazy and need to take some time off to see what it's like not to have absolute authority. Two weeks command ban.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #389837

I only gulagged one person.
I executed some people who were trying to get me lynched and stunned me multiple times.
I think I executed one person aside from the wizards.
Also, all the notes on my current ckey are the notes from the old ckey.
My last note was from:
2018-01-07 23:29:16 | Bagil | jerryderpington
Note - Was told to be more careful with 'twitch shooting' with a staff of change in the future. A better example of picking up a staff and dealing with sec chasing you when nonantag is to just surrender or run away unless they pull out a taser or range stun.
For shooting someone with a staff of change.
I have barely played any head roles recently.

The only note for overescalation recently is from, everything else is older.
2017-11-18 Warned for overescalation after they beat someone who challenged them to a fistfight to death with a stunbaton, even after the other person stopped fighting tried to de-escalate. Not every fight has to end in you smashing their skull into small bits.

There's no recent escalation issues. The last one is from NOVEMBER
Last edited by Dax Dupont on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
feem

Post by feem » #389839

Oh god damn it, rustled stopped saying that they were transferred after like the fifth note so I misunderstood when reading the notes.

Alright. I'll pull this ban, but consider it a SERIOUS warning to shape up, because you ARE treading lines.