[Daturix] OhChildflayer - Appearance Ban Jr.

Appeals which have been closed.
OhChildflayer
Byond Username: OhChildflayer

[Daturix] OhChildflayer - Appearance Ban Jr.

Post by OhChildflayer » #394587

Byond account and character name: OhChildflayer - Aieet Mahpoo
Banning admin: Daturix
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Appearance Ban
Ban reason and length: Named myself Zuckstha Futacocks after being told to pick a name that wasn't stupid.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-02-14 09:29:13 according to Admin Remarks
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: I picked a stupid name when I was told not to. IIRC, I was told at the time that the ban was only for 3 days, but it looks like that isn't the case.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Yeah, yeah, it was a stupid meme. No more futa cocks or cummies names.
------------------------
Above is my original appeal, and the information provided is still accurate. Armhulen told me to re-appeal sometime after the 19th of March. I get why I was appearance banned, and that it being a joke doesn't excuse it. I was pretty much using the custom names to troll the admins, and I do feel a little bad that they had to waste time dealing with my memes when I'm sure they had enough other shit to do besides PMing me for the fifth time to tell me to change my name. Sorry for being a pain in the ass.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: [Daturix] OhChildflayer - Appearance Ban Jr.

Post by Armhulen » #394588

Lifted, give me a second. Thanks for a real appeal and for any other admin wondering why i'm letting a permaban appeal go through early, i let him appeal after a month. he hit the nail on the head with what i wanted out of the appeal