Appeals which have been closed.
Not a beaver
Byond Username: Notabeaver

[dorsidwarf] Notabeaver - tratior reveal in OOC

Post by Not a beaver » #400557

Byond account and character name: Notabeaver \ Ivan Bobrov \ Shpunzel
Banning admin: Dorsidwarf
Ban type (What are you banned from?):
Ban reason and length: A helping hand. If you're so incredibly angsty that you call out the antag who killed you in OOC, say "FUCK THIS SERVER" and quit before we can even tell you off, maybe you need a break. / Permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-04-15 14:40:38
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: During round #86534 i got critted by a player for making a joke in front of a HoP line. Adressed ADMINHELP, got issue resolved. While talking to admin i noted that most rulebreakes get "slap on the wrist" and left to do whatever they want afterwards. During round #86535 got killed by the chaplain after trying to stop him from breaking property in the tool storage, admin noticed that and i left shortly after. During round #86542 same chaplain attacks me for being a "Thot" , and when i try to defend myself, chops both of my legs off. After a while i end up in the robotics, while chaplain is running free, despite my reports to security. In robotics roboticist tires to remove my earpiece, i scream for help over the radio in time. After several minutes passes (and no security show up in the robotics) i get killed. In frustration of security doing jack shit and admins neglecting people breaking the rules i have asked in OOC if chaplain or roboticist were even antags and ragequitted with a phrase "Fuck this server". Turns out Roboticist was a traitor.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Agree with a punishment for breaking the rules (even if unintentionally), but length is unreasonable.
INB4 : oh the irony.

p.s. kinda off-topic question : is it normal to get permanent ban to "have a break for my own good" ?
[2018-04-15 14:40:37.751] ADMINPRIVATE: Dorsidwarf/(Windsor Castle) has banned Notabeaver[DC]/(Shpunzel).
[2018-04-15 14:40:37.751] Reason: A helping hand. If you're so incredibly angsty that you call out the antag who killed you in OOC, say "FUCK THIS SERVER" and quit before we can even tell you off, maybe you need a break.
[2018-04-15 14:40:37.751] This is a permanent ban.
[2018-04-15 14:40:48.923] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Dorsidwarf/(Windsor Castle) : Its for their own good (114,84,2)
[2018-04-15 14:41:25.894] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Dorsidwarf/(Windsor Castle) : yeah I saw but ive seen people like that and its usually right before a class A meltdown that gets them permabanned for real (106,158,2)
[2018-04-15 14:42:01.291] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Dorsidwarf/(Windsor Castle) : if they appeal it I'll lift it immediately (108,82,2)
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: [dorsidwarf] Notabeaver - tratior reveal in OOC

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #400594

Appeal approved, take it a little more chill from now on.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕