[feemjmeem] 0nibba2spooky3me - Ban Appeal

Post by 0nibba2spooky4me » #410103

Title/subject:Ban Appeal
[feemjmeem] 0nibba2spooky3me

Post Content:Ban appeal
Byond account and character name: 0nibba2spooky3me, BarryBbenson
-Banning admin: feemjmeem
-Ban type (What are you banned from?):The Server
-Ban reason and length:Stripped, meatspiked, and was in process of killing/gibbing braindeads (NOT catatonic). When asked about this, they said 'he wasnt responding to anything soo seemed valid to me'. You've been given too many warnings and -not changed your behavior. Please appeal when you've gotten past whatever horrible thing is happening your life that makes you this way.
-Time ban was placed (including time zone):2018-05-14 0:2:12:24(server time)
-Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):Basil
-Your side of the story: I put an afk clown on one the kitchen meat spikes in the start of the round for shits and giggles. I put his stuff in the refrigerator in the kitchen for when he came back from being afk. I don't understand how I was in the -process of killing and gibbing non catatonic braindeads since the only person iv'e touched in the round was the clown. I don't why you're saying I was in the process of killing / gibing no catatonic braindead's in the round since I haven't laid a finger on anyone except the clown but i'm sure you meant the other chef that was beating the scientist and the freed clown to death senselessly. (Also what does bad things happening in my life have to do with putting a clown on a meat spike?)
-Why you think you should be unbanned:I believe I should be unbanned because I didn't kill anyone nor harm anyone else except the clown by putting him on a meat spike in the start of the round
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by feem » #410106

You have been warned in the past for gibbing people without checking whether or not they're alive, and today you were meatspiking people when they were NOT catatonic. That means they could very well return to their body (which is what happened). While you're welcome to strip them and steal their shit without anyone really caring, you shouldn't hang them up and let them bleed out, which is what you were doing. Hunting people down so you can meatspike them while they're AFK isn't good behavior, and this is in addition to a history of really borderline behavior since your second day playing on this key.

Denied from me. Pending headmin review, try back in a few months after playing on other servers and building up a better track record.
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #410111

After reviewing the logs, I do see that this is the only person you did this to. Nonetheless, you've been given many, many warnings for similar behavior. This really would have been a note except that you've been doing very similar line-toeing schtick for the whole three months you've been here, and have been explicitly called out for doing something very similar (gibbing braindeads) in the past.

I've updated the ban message to be a little more helpful:
Stripped and meatspiked a braindead (NOT a catatonic) and nearly allowed them to bleed out. When asked about this, they said \'he wasnt responding to anything soo seemed valid to me\'. You\'ve been given too many warnings and not changed your behavior. You do not get to choose who lives and who dies. Please appeal this in a few months when you've been able to build up a better track record on other servers.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #410121

Agreeing with feem's decision.