[feemjmeem] Baby10001 - A serious apology to all TG players who i have hurt in the past

Appeals which have been closed.
Baby10001

[feemjmeem] Baby10001 - A serious apology to all TG players who i have hurt in the past

Post by Baby10001 » #411150

Byond account and character name: Baby10001 currently Adolf Vissarionovich but i change name from time to time
Banning admin: feemjmeem
Ban type : Permaban
Ban reason and length: Permaban
Time ban was placed (including time zone): About 8 o`clock UTC+1
Server you were playing when banned: Sybil

Your side of the story: To be honest honest i was wrong and everything points to that, so i cant say more that is already said. I tried to forceborg a person that was said to be bad on the radio, making people`s mouths bleed, which i should probably have taken with a grain of salt, and seen what he really did, and didnt try to forceborge him, which now that I think of it is really really bad, and i would not like that to happen to me, and I truly regret not thinking in advance that moment. Then when i was informed that i will get a day ban, my mind collapsed, because earlier that day my computer got stolen and I was very disturbed so I thought i should download SS13 on an old laptop and play some to lighten the mood. BAD IDEA! I was so disturbed that i couldn`t think properly, and well its not my first time, and I am really truly sorry to the people that became victims of my breakdowns in the past. And for those welderbombs in the end, thats just me trying to kill myself ingame and IRL.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Well I really did some bad things in the past and. well this account shows it, a and the truth is that I love this game very much, but kinda a sociophobe, so i sometimes get scared when talking to people and do some nasty things, and i deserved this permaban, but everyday i am asking people how to act in real life, and it helps a lot to socialize, and i think that it was bad that i didn`t do that in SS13. I am kinda sad for that now, but i think that i can change, if i ask admins on time is something is allowed, which i don`t do as frequent as i should because i have some pretty weird ideas. I hope that we can make an agreement that cant last a long time, because it would make me happy, and I am sure that in the future i can do a lot better than I did in the past.
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Re: [feemjmeem] Baby10001 - A serious apology to all TG players who i have hurt in the past

Post by feem » #411167

I'm pretty forgiving but I have some concerns.

1) You stated that the other account in question, baby1991, was your brother's, however you both have an identical behavior pattern (down to naming yourself Adolf, and engaging in exactly the same abuses and activities), and you began playing under the new account (baby10001) to the exclusion of baby1991 in December. It is hard to believe that you are different people, and lying to admins during discussion is typically a bad move.
2) I appreciate that you enjoy the game, but following the rules is something you need to do, and you have been given repeated chances and had those rules explained to you multiple times. Some of them you've violated multiple times even after having been warned.

I'd like you to play on other servers for a bit and build up some good grace with those playerbases before we remove your ban here. While I turn this over to headmin review and oversight, I'm not granting this appeal.
Baby10001

Re: [feemjmeem] Baby10001 - A serious apology to all TG players who i have hurt in the past

Post by Baby10001 » #411171

Well to be honest it is brothers account and he did let me play on it after he went to uni because he couldnt play anymore and after i screwed up big time once i thought i should make a new account and start anew, because i thought starting from 0 could learn me something. To be honest it didnt, but now I understand what needs to be done, and from now on I will have the rules opened in the window :)
I am very glad you are not outright banning me without any chance of appeal, but i have a weird request. I didnt really play any other server than TG, so do you have any recommendations of good servers?
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #411176

Unfortunately I honestly have no idea what other servers are out there these days.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #411288

Baby10001 wrote:Well to be honest it is brothers account and he did let me play on it after he went to uni because he couldnt play anymore and after i screwed up big time once i thought i should make a new account and start anew, because i thought starting from 0 could learn me something. To be honest it didnt, but now I understand what needs to be done, and from now on I will have the rules opened in the window :)
I am very glad you are not outright banning me without any chance of appeal, but i have a weird request. I didnt really play any other server than TG, so do you have any recommendations of good servers?
Try Yogstation, Goon-station, CM or even Hippie-station.

We talk so just know any good (or bad) behavior will be noticed. Good luck on your journey friendo.
Appeal denied.