banned from jerryderpington for conspiring to metagame

Post by topwabbit » #412073

Byond account and character name: .babuschka and Melchior White
Banning admin: jerryderpington
Ban type (What are you banned from?): both servers
Ban reason and length: conspiring to metagame and temporary ban until 18/9/24
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 18/2/23 at 3:41:something servertime
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): bagil
Your side of the story: well I think it was pretty obvious that it was meant as a joke, it wasnt really directly talking about it but more of a roleplaying methaphorical statement which fitted the situation, but I m not even sure what I said exactly. All I know is that I thought of the ban as a massive overreaction, but I didnt really care at that time so I did not appeal or argue about it.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
personally I wanna be unbanned because I wanna enjoy some "lag free" ss13(compared to most other servers that is). and I think I should be unbanned because I was fairly new on tg after taking a long break from ss13 in general, I havent really done anything bad, I think in my one month I gathered one admin note regarding erotic roleplay which admittedly was rather stupid, but it was not too bad either. I m not a bad player, I did some time, so to speak and I would love to come back now, if no one is objecting
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Re: banned from jerryderpington for conspiring to metagame

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #412119

topwabbit wrote:Ban reason and length: conspiring to metagame
Well, while I can find something that showed metagame, it should be more like a month or week and not a god damn year. I can't even find out why I banned you for a year and I think I misunderstood people at the time since no one talked about you, it seems. Everyone is also too busy to even tell me anything about you.

Yeah, I'm unbanning you. I'm really sorry for this and I hope you can forgive me.

You can call me a chumbis in return. :sad: :revolver:
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: banned from jerryderpington for conspiring to metagame

Post by CitrusGender » #412145

alrighty then.