Appeals which have been closed.
sitiralla
Byond Username: Sitiralla

[ausops] sitiralla - Permaban appeal

Post by sitiralla » #412217

Byond account and character name: sitiralla - David Jones

Banning admin: ausops

Ban type (What are you banned from?): all 3 servers

Ban reason and length: Permaban - " Walked into supermatter and logged out, has released freon and done the same"

Time ban was placed: 2017-10-18 14:22:22 EET

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): problably Bagil

Your side of the story: Had to go do something irl, decided to off myself via supermatter cause everything on me would dissapear and leave nothing for looting. My other experiences, for example on hippie and /vg didnt seem to mind it at all. As for the freon, theres no excuse, that was just being a dick and I see that.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Been playing since forever. Dont have alternate accounts, dont practice bs stuff like ban evading etc, my "notes" tab was entirely empty aside from the freon thing, dont RDM. And Im starting to miss good old /tg, out of all the servers there are I like /tg the most, imo this is the best community, its got the best features and constant updates.
Anyway you know, a bit over half a year spent in permaban, kinda like a prison sentence yknow, 6 months for drunk driving and now Im out and clean and sober.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: [ausops] sitiralla - Permaban appeal

Post by imblyings » #412272

walking into it without competent engineers on, which is maybe half the time, will result in it blowing up and no power for everyone

ok have fun be good
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.