Appeals which have been closed.
Alomga
Byond Username: Alomga

[bebeyoshi] Alomga - viro permaban

Post by Alomga » #414700

Byond account and character name: Alomga - Archibald Kiln
Banning admin: BebeYoshi
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Virology and CMO
Ban reason and length: Permanan - Banned from Virologist - Released a bad virus as the virologist, looking at their notes, it's a common thing, after talking to them, they still tried to say it wasn't "so bad", please understand that those kind of actions are not accepted in this server, use the time to reflect your actions, once you feel prepared to play CMO and virology without making bad virus, appeal on the forum.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-05-06 10:47:23
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story: As the note says, I made a detrimental virus (dizziness and confussion if I recall right) Bebe contacted me and after a talk (where I did claim it "wasn't that bad") I got the viro permaban I deserved.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Some time had passed. I thought about my actions as a virologist. I think I can be allowed to virology once more. Maybe under some sort of viro probation? I just want to return to the thing I love about this game the most and hopefully this time make everyone not suffer under some horrible viruses and instead enjoy nice and healing ones. Also, may I ask how many exactly I have notes about virology?
MaximumOverlizard
Byond Username: MaximumOverlizard

Re: [bebeyoshi] Alomga - viro permaban

Post by MaximumOverlizard » #414842

As someone who has had at least 4 rounds completely derailed by Alomga's non-antag virology shittery, including highlights like EVERYONE'S EYES FALLING OUT OF THEIR FUCKING HEADS or EVERYONE IS NO LONGER ABLE TO BREATHE (the latter being when I was an antag carrying around the brain of my assassination target in an MMI having FUN SPACE ADVENTURES that were cut tragically short):

Absolutely not. Please. Do not ever allow Alomga near the virology console ever again. I don't even remotely believe that he has any capacity to do anything as virologist except make harmful viruses, deconstruct the Pandemic machine -- which he does every time -- and then blow his load all over. The fact that he's virobanned means I can finally play on /tg/ while he's connected without having to camp virology with a gun and a spacesuit.
Alomga

Post by Alomga » #414862

Okay... look, I absolutly deserved this ban, but I thought about all those FUN SPACE ADVENTURES I ended and I honestly feel pretty bad about this. I REALLY don't want to cause more stories that people have end up because of magical virus out of nowhere killing them or doing something else (like popping their eyes). That's why I proposed a probation, if I do something shifty, BWOINK me into oblivion, but please, give me a last chance.

I apologize to everyone that died of suffered in some other way because of my viruses. I hope that if you give me another chance I'll prove to you I can make nice things too. If not, well then, I completly understand and while saddened I shall accept your decision.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #414868

You have received 4 notes regarding antagonistic virology behavior and a previous week ban for it before. I'm not 100% convinced here, I play medical all the time and I've never had so much trouble with virology as non-antag. What would make us think that you've changed since the previous times?
Alomga

Post by Alomga » #414871

Well, first thing first thanks for showing me notes, when I was talking with Bebe I recall she said I had more notes than she had fingers so now that I see 4 notes again I'm starting to worry about her finger count...

Second thing second... yeah I have absolutly nothing to convince you, I can't even say I have clear history in between the viro permaban and now because I had to fuck up this stupid gimmick yesterday so... I'm just tired, want to sit down in my little rwalled corner of station where I can trully feel like in home and brew some more symptom combinations that would for once make people say "Whew, good thing our virologist made this convinent healing virus, sure it's great to not have my eyes pop out and my langauges not taken from me". Other than that? Nothing, absolutly nothing, if this is not enough then as I said, I worked hard to get this permaban and I'll just have to accept that I'm no longer allowed to do virology.
BebeYoshi
Byond Username: BebeYoshi

Post by BebeYoshi » #414938

This ban should be kept for some more time due to your history as virologist. Your definition of "convinent healing virus" worries me, and the last virus, two people ahelped because "they were instructed to ahelp whenever you made a bad virus" which means your situation was pretty delicate. Appeal another month, I think you need to stay away from virology for a little more.
Alomga

Post by Alomga » #415020

Understood
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #415027

Also those are recent notes, there's others too, you can check ingame by pressing the ooc tab admin remarks button.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #415263

I agree with Bebe. If you can maintain good behavior for two months or so, I think we can work something out. As of now, I don't I can support an appeal.

Denied.