[bebeyoshi] Digresskew - ghost roleban

Appeals which have been closed.
Digresskew

[bebeyoshi] Digresskew - ghost roleban

Post by Digresskew » #416591

Hello.
I, Digresskew, was banned by bebeyoshi was banned from ghost-roles on 2018-05-12 01:09 (central time) on Sybil for, essentially, griefing RnD as a droid.
At the time I was relatively new to the game and, while I still am, I have come to fully grasp the rules encompassing droids on TGstation and I see what I did wrong. On that round, there was a cult within the science department and as a droid, I decided to deconstruct important parts of the science department to inhibit cult abilities despite this being a huge transgression of droid laws. I had not realized this at the time because, as a new player, I was under the impression that droid laws were a variation of cyborg laws and that this was within my capability as a player. I know that this was a huge leap as a result of ignorance, but I now know the function of droids and I hope I can be forgiven for it.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: [bebeyoshi] Digresskew - ghost roleban

Post by oranges » #416593

these are not the droids you're looking for

/me waves
BebeYoshi
Byond Username: BebeYoshi

Post by BebeYoshi » #416601

Full ban reason: Desconstructed the entire R&D and parts from Chemistry because they were trying to fight the cult as a drone, not only that but they also destroyed the circuits. Please appeal on the forums when you feel ready to play ghost roles again.
Also, try to stick to the template next time, it has been almost 1 month and you do look new to the game. I don't see a reason to not lift the ban, people do mistakes when they are new to the game and you didn't seem to have bad intentions when doing so. Ban lifted by me unless someone has something to say.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #416884

Seems fine to me. Though uh, drones aren't enabled atm.