[darkgenerallord] 2Haku - 5 Day Server Ban

Appeals which have been closed.
2Haku

[darkgenerallord] 2Haku - 5 Day Server Ban

Post by 2Haku » #418970

BYOND Account Name: 2Haku
Character Name: Haku Idante
Banning admin: darkgenerallord
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Connecting to the server.
Ban reason and length: I was banned for Bag of Holding Bombing for 5 days.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 06/19/2018 01:16 <-- Time is screwed up, probably wrong time zone.
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil

Your side of the story: So uh, basically- I intended on Bag of Holding bombing Roger, a Security Officer that locked me up, stole my ID, and tried to kill me afterwards and when I resisted threw me in jail again but a friendly Security Officer who knew what Roger was doing let me out with no penalty what so ever. The station started going down the hill at an alarming rate afterwards and eventually the emergency shuttle was called. Now, initially my plan was to finish my Durand and weaponize it and go kill Roger in a secluded area with it- but then things changed when the timer dropped to 5 minutes. I had to spend some time locating Roger, but then I found him- he was in the corner of the Evacuations Lobby. I took him all the way to the corner as most as I can hit and I smacked the two bags together, opening the rift. However, I miscalculated. Big time. You never realize how big the blast radius is until it happens, but anyways- about 4 to 5 other people fall into the Reality Tear at the same time. They all apparently "instantly died to the singularity" as I was told by the admin. Then I watched like 2-3 other people throw themselves in it I guess since they missed the shuttle. I don't know how the initial 4-5 died, because I saw 4-5 people in the Evacuation Lobby that got sucked in but there were like 3-4 that escaped through the Northern Ladder above the Singularity, which led to lava land and pretty close to the Miner's Lava Land Mining Base so they survived. The rest I saw were people that threw themselves in. I don't know who the initial 4-5 people were who got banned. Anyways, after this- I'm still alive but I die from lack of Oxygen almost immediately. The round ends, and then I'm banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Well, it's up to the administrators to decide whether they want to or not but honestly in-general I thought the blast was gonna be pretty small in wide-terms but long in length-terms. It ends up that my calculations were miserably terrible and a lot of people died to it at the end of the round during Shuttle Evacuations / after Shuttle Evacuations. My bad, I honestly thought I could've gotten away with just killing Roger with the Bag of Holding bomb, but sadly a few others got sucked in and a few others escaped through the Northern Ladder. I was informed of the correct area of The Singularity (inside the Tear of Reality) and the area of how big the Tear in the fabric of Reality was afterwards before being banned.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: [darkgenerallord] 2Haku - 5 Day Server Ban

Post by CitrusGender » #418982

2Haku

Post by 2Haku » #418984

Okay. I'll never Bag of Holding bomb unless I know that no one else aside the target will be affected, and will ask for admin approval before hand before I go full North Korea.
Darkgenerallord
Byond Username: Darkgenerallord

Post by Darkgenerallord » #419167

Lowered to a day under the understanding that he should be real careful with collateral, and any further incidents will be looked poorly upon.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #419191

Resolved, nice