[Darkgenerallord] Autumn Sinnow - Usednapkin perma'd because admin didn't like me

Appeals which have been closed.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

[Darkgenerallord] Autumn Sinnow - Usednapkin perma'd because admin didn't like me

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #419169

Byond account and character name: Usednapkin, Autumn Sinnow
Banning admin: Darkgenerallord
Ban type (What are you banned from?): stopped a scientist from taking half the armory's guns during rev (B-b-b-but he was implanted(nah, members of security don't need 3 guns, let alone some scientist who can't roleplay or talk and immediately ahelps))
Ban reason and length: perma
Time ban was placed (including time zone): now
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):Bagil
Your side of the story: Literally kept the peace by stopping some guy from taking 3 guns we had just processed. Stunned him, took him out told him to fuck off, while i was trying to get his shit back he broke in 2 more times. nearing the 4th time i had gotten him outside of the brig and was giving his backpack, when he disarmed me and tried to stunned me. By then I had told him if he kept fucking with the loyalists, I was going to kill him. When he tried to stun me, I put him into crit.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
Bias adminning who suck the cocks of other admins (impartiality, heavily), can't understand why I would be upset he single-handedly ruined the WHOLE FUCKING ROUND by letting me die as HoP (bwoinking for IC situation when I'm a head of the station as revs break into the Brig? I literally shold've fucking ignored you) because he was messaging me WHICH IS SOMETHING TO BE MAD ABOUT RETARD, BUT YOU NEVER ONCE ACTED LIKE YOU DID ANYTHING, way over-handed perma so you can get your daily quotas in like you're running a police precinct, heavy jumping all around when my only goal was to keep the peace and not let the guns get out of control WHICH IS OBVIOUS THAT WAS MY INTENT, WHICH I STATED, BUT YOU CHOSE TO HEAR YOUR OWN SIDE

It's a wonder /tg/ is considered dead when this is how shit goes down especially when you act like you know
Why act like you know me?
Do you realize how much bullshit admins have fucked me over?
Do you realize how much I'm targetted?
Do you or I care? Fuck no, but don't talk to me like I'm a bad player. I'm fucking not.

Like IC issue straight to perma
This is okay with the admin team
Really? Are you guys that shit now? Has /tg/ really lost it's almonds?

Oh, I didn't kill the guy by the way. I perma'd him and was going to heal him, but got bwoinked and killed before I could actually do anything.

Also, stop cherrypicking in ahelps. It's actually disgusting.
Last edited by 420goslingboy69 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: [Darkgenerallord] Autumn Sinnow - Usednapkin perma'd because admin didn't like me

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #419171

I dont have logs on hand, but I did take some evidence screenies while helping with the gruntwork on this.

times and number of picking up tasers matches the scientist's account

kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Re: [Darkgenerallord] Autumn Sinnow - Usednapkin perma'd because admin didn't like me

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #419173

Okay, let me concise, because it matters
3 guns.
2 tasers. 1 energy gun
He walked straight in there, while we had full armory and just started taking whatever he wanted. This is rev. I expect people to be shit. Taking 3 guns is shit. How this is up for debate is honestly sad
I had 1 gun. I was going to stay at one gun. I'm A HEAD. HE WAS A SCIENTIST. HE DID NOT NEED TO BE ARMED AND HE WOULD HAVE DONE NOTHING WHICH SHOWS BECAUSE AS SOON AS HE GETS IMPLANTED AND THE ARMORY IS OPEN HE LOOTS IT. He acted like a greytider and I treated him like one. I gave him 4 warnings to stop, not that they were all verbal, but if the head is telling you fuck off during rev, explain to me how i don't have precedence, please.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #419178

Also, the last time I got anything on my record was what 2 years ago? Why even bring it up except as leverage to force your cock into me?
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #419180

Thank you for using the format in this appeal.

I recommend being more even-tempered and less hostile and vulgar in your appeal. It'll be better for everyone.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #419182

feem wrote:Thank you for using the format in this appeal.

I recommend being more even-tempered and less hostile and vulgar in your appeal. It'll be better for everyone.
I really wasn't upset. He got me killed and kept acting like me stopping some faggot scientist is a big deal. Like, I WASN'T EVEN USPET AND I FEEL I SHOULD BE HOW DO YOU NOT GET THIS HE RUINED THE WHOLE FUCKING ROUND BRO
THE
WHOLE
ROUND
I WAS ONE OF TWO HEADS
WHEN I DIED, WE LOST IN 2 MINUTES
HE'S A GAMEADMIN
DON'T BWOINK THE PEOPLE IN THE GAME WHO ARE DOING SHIT, YOU RUIN ROUNDS THIS IS WHAT I WAS USPET ON BECAUSE HE ACTED LIKE HE WAS IN THE RIGHT, No bro, it's actually an IC situation and should be handled after the round ends and I shouldn't be the one to tell you this. It's obvious this whole shit is just retarded, man, like why even act like I'm taking this with anything but pinches of salt which I totally am not at all!
Like, you can see in the adminlogs where I stopped giving a shit about the issue and just started saying my side which never even got heard anywa, if someone would be gay enough to post them
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #419184

420goslingboy69 wrote:Okay, let me concise, because it matters
3 guns.
2 tasers. 1 energy gun
He walked straight in there, while we had full armory and just started taking whatever he wanted. This is rev. I expect people to be shit. Taking 3 guns is shit. How this is up for debate is honestly sad
I had 1 gun. I was going to stay at one gun. I'm A HEAD. HE WAS A SCIENTIST. HE DID NOT NEED TO BE ARMED AND HE WOULD HAVE DONE NOTHING WHICH SHOWS BECAUSE AS SOON AS HE GETS IMPLANTED AND THE ARMORY IS OPEN HE LOOTS IT. He acted like a greytider and I treated him like one. I gave him 4 warnings to stop, not that they were all verbal, but if the head is telling you fuck off during rev, explain to me how i don't have precedence, please.
he was a deconverted implanted rev who'd apparently been given access by the actual security team to, you know, fight the invasion. Who were trying to murder you.
I included timestamped forensics showing that Osmund picked up one taser, which was then picked up by you (after you tased him and threatened his life), then picked up a second when he went back to the armory to actually be able to fight the revs. Which he did very well once the actual sec team dragged him to safety (from your attempt to kill and hide his body) and healed him. (I believe this is the point in time where the third taser is from).

Also you dying was on you, you aren't obligated to respond instantly to admin requests and its not like dgl could have forseen a lone rev breaking into your hiding spot in perma and ninja beating you to death while the warden and RD were in the next room over and you were busy TYPING REAMS OF ALLCAPS TEXT into adminhelp.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #419186

i said denied. don't make another thread