[sometinyprick] Supino97 - ban multikey misunderstanding

Appeals which have been closed.
George97

[sometinyprick] Supino97 - ban multikey misunderstanding

Post by George97 » #422574

Byond account and character name: Supino97( I dont remember character name) ,George97 - Frank Castle
Banning admin: sometinyprick
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Perma ban
Ban reason and length: Multikeying ( Perma )
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-12-22
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story:
It was kinda long time ago when i started playing SS13 i had only one account and i was playing on your station,but i stoped playing for a while and when i came back i did not remember my password so i made a new account on same computer ( George97 ). like few days ago i come on your server after almost 3 years and played 3 rounds i think and then i shut down byond and when i came again after 1 hour i was trying to join on your server and it showed that i was banned by sometinyprick on this time (2014 - 12 - 22) with reason multikeying.
Why you think you should be unbanned
It was long time ago and everything i want just play a game after long time so i dont mean to have 2 accounts or something , but yeah i was really dumb to do 2 accounts. i hope this will be solved as soon as possible so i can play on this great server.

Note: My brother also play on this server as supino99 and he is unaffected by this ban, and we are on same IP adress i think.
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Re: [sometinyprick] Supino97 - ban multikey misunderstanding

Post by Sometinyprick » #424514

This was a very long time ago and I remember this, four years is too long for a ban of this nature so I will lift it.
Be a good boy
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: [sometinyprick] Supino97 - ban multikey misunderstanding

Post by CitrusGender » #424756

Looks good.