Appeals which have been closed.
Alomga
Byond Username: Alomga

[BebeYoshi] Alomga - viro permaban

Post by Alomga » #423366

Byond account and character name: Alomga - Archibald Kiln
Banning admin: BebeYoshi
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Virology and CMO
Ban reason and length: Permanan - Banned from Virologist - Released a bad virus as the virologist, looking at their notes, it's a common thing, after talking to them, they still tried to say it wasn't "so bad", please understand that those kind of actions are not accepted in this server, use the time to reflect your actions, once you feel prepared to play CMO and virology without making bad virus, appeal on the forum.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-05-06 10:47:23
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story: As the note says, I made a detrimental virus (dizziness and confussion if I recall right) Bebe contacted me and after a talk (where I did claim it "wasn't that bad") I got the viro permaban I deserved.
Why you think you should be unbanned: More time had passed, more thinking about my viro shitlery, I re-read the rules, I've got one note after I was viro banned and it was for running a horrible gimmick as a captain. Last month I was told to wait a month more with the appeal, so I'm here again. Once more an appology to anyone reading this who suffered from my viruses, I changed, I want to make healing viruses, there's so many thing I could do, but I can't, so many viruses I can't make. I'm trapped and all I get to do is watch other people make viruses. (yes, I do observe virologists as a ghost sometimes)
BebeYoshi
Byond Username: BebeYoshi

Re: [BebeYoshi] Alomga - viro permaban

Post by BebeYoshi » #423398

Alomga, I belive you had enough time to rethink about virology and the game overall, when I first banned you, I could see that you had some love for the thing you did, Virology, though you were causing chaos by that, even if you didn't really understand at the time why, so now, by lifting this ban, I'm giving you another chance to have fun as the role that you love the most. I hope that your love for virology is not unhealthy for you and for everyone that is at the same round as you. Hope we don't have any trouble with you related to virlogy, wish you luck in your new virus journey. Ban lifted by me unless someone has anything to add/say.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: [BebeYoshi] Alomga - viro permaban

Post by CitrusGender » #423426

based chen

looks like this is done.