Appeals which have been closed.
obscolene
Byond Username: Obscolene

[Durkel] obscolene - Ban Appeal

Post by obscolene » #423960

Byond account and character name: obscolene / Klara Ellstrom
Banning admin: Durkel
Ban type (What are you banned from?): In-Game
Ban reason and length: Permanent - What did you expect? After they were warned that spacing someone was a bit excessive, they went out and spaced the person they killed. They then Ahelped bragging about what they did.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-06-19 21:43:17 PST
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story: Someone stole my blood scroll and used it on a random person for no reason whatsoever. I killed them and spaced their body.
Why you think you should be unbanned: My actions were completely justified. I informed the admin of what I had done and it was misinterpreted as bragging about the events that had taken place.

Edit: Please do not shitpost in this thread.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: [Durkel] obscolene - Ban Appeal

Post by Nervere » #423961

Durkel
Byond Username: Durkel

Post by Durkel » #423971

Ban was never intended to be a perma but rather a come to the forums and talk shit out. I'm not an admin anymore nor do I do really care what happens to tg so I would suggest unbanning them.

Edit: I've said multiple times in the past I would unban obs if they ever appealed.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #424096

I was actually involved in this ban long before I got admin, I got salty about getting killed for stealing the contract because I actually didn't really knew the value of the loot and I got killed over it by obscolene. Obscolence was told not to space me after killing me a few times and they did it against the admin's wishes.
It was a dumb ahelp and I should've probably been told to go pound sand.

This should be lifted and honestly as soon as obscolence got the ban I felt like shit for a while because I wanted just you getting talked too and it's probably the turning point where I adopted the play silly games win silly prizes philosophy. If I handled that ahelp I would've probably noted my then-me for ban baiting.

I wish you appealed earlier really, I've been wanting to get this lifted for a long long long time.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #424101

Should have been appealed months ago, no harm though.

Lifted, welcome back.