[saegrimr] - ayyly - permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
ayyly

[saegrimr] - ayyly - permaban

Post by ayyly » #429789

Byond account and character name: ayyly, unknown (happened a long time ago)
Banning admin: saegrimr
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Perma-ban
Ban reason and length: "Metacomms group with "ayyly" and "suckmyasssenpai" - permanent ban
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-09-11 01:05:25 (EDT)
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story: Mistake on my end, I was trying to get one of my friends into ss13 and intended to show him the ropes. Im sure what we would have been doing would have been metagaming in some way and I probably should have thought to set up my own server to show him the game (what we ended up doing). Do to my current occupation i dont always have access to the time or the internet to play this game and didn't get around to appealing earlier but now that I am more available i thought i would try my luck.

Why you should be unbanned: I truly do enjoy this game and have no intention of doing anything so brazen in the future, it was a mistake and i pray that you will give me a second chance.

I just got back into ss13 and unfortunately haven't been playing on any other servers recently.
Krusvik
Byond Username: Krusvik

Re: [saegrimr] - ayyly - permaban

Post by Krusvik » #430025

Alright so there's a lot of history to unpack here before I can consider lifting Saegrimr's ban.

Over the course of six months you accumulated several job bans before leading to your perma, and also a month after you were caught for ban evasion.

How can you assure me and the other admins this won't happen again?
ayyly

Post by ayyly » #430089

Krusvik wrote:Alright so there's a lot of history to unpack here before I can consider lifting Saegrimr's ban.

Over the course of six months you accumulated several job bans before leading to your perma, and also a month after you were caught for ban evasion.

How can you assure me and the other admins this won't happen again?

First of all if i recall correctly on the ban evading, it was done at some point when the server was updated maybe a year or so ago and i had assumed that the ban was lifted intentionally which was a stupid mistake on my end. As for the rest of it, all I can say is that I really don't have the desire to do stupid shit anymore. I wish I could give you guys more but thats honestly all I can do. Im sorry for any trouble I have caused in the past.
Krusvik

Post by Krusvik » #430114

Alright, I'm going to lift this ban then if you're genuine in your appeal.
Krusvik

Post by Krusvik » #430115

Lifted.
ayyly

Post by ayyly » #430119

thank you for the second chance