[Gouty] Virtualmass note appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
virtualmass
Byond Username: Virtualmass

[Gouty] Virtualmass note appeal

Post by virtualmass » #432842

Byond account and character name: Virtualmass, Ricky Spanish/Jerry Jackson/VOLTRON/KRTYON
Admin involved: Gouty
Reason: The note was placed a year ago today alongside a permaban requesting I discuss my side of an event on the forums. The note in it's entirety is here:
Permanently banned - As a borg may have got themselves emagged on purpose. After being emagged killed their syndicate master by releasing plasma and setting fire to the room. Logged out immediately after being blown (before I could investigate). Please appeal on the forums to tell your side.
Time note was placed (including time zone): 2017-08-13 17:47:31
Server you were playing when noted (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story: As the ban reason suggested, I raised a ban appeal to discuss the scenario: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=12490 which was successful.

Since the ban was swiftly successfully appealed and ultimately was a misunderstanding (which I totally appreciate was my doing for disconnecting so quickly). I would really appreciate if it the note was amended or removed to reflect this. Thank you!
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: [Gouty] Virtualmass note appeal

Post by BeeSting12 » #432860

Gouty's gone now and you successfully appealed it showing you've done nothing wrong so I'm removing it.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: [Gouty] Virtualmass note appeal

Post by Cobby » #432869

Time for me to post passive-aggressively about how you should have revived gouty so he could answer his own appeal and ur ruining the team :^)
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current