DaxYeen, i got banned for no real reason and admin dont know the server rules

Appeals which have been closed.
adfdxd

DaxYeen, i got banned for no real reason and admin dont know the server rules

Post by adfdxd » #436893

I got banned for trying to restart the round and replying to insult by insult i feel realy offended and insulted
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Re: DaxYeen, i got banned for no real reason and admin dont know the server rules

Post by somerandomguy » #436895

Spoiler:
peanut policy: relevant precedent
People don't usually get banned for restart votes afaik, so you probably did something else. Also use the format if you want this to even be considered.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: DaxYeen, i got banned for no real reason and admin dont know the server rules

Post by Dax Dupont » #436896

Use the template.

You were daybanned banned for logging in, taunting a player(who you've been metagrudging/targeting as well) in ooc, then doing a restart vote to spite them for some arcane reason.

It would be fine once but if you do it literally every day to taunt a player it's violating the don't be a dick rule. Especially when you've been noted for it by at least one other admin and you've been asked to stop to which your reply was "no".

If you're harassing a player every day, target them ingame as well, it's just not ok.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #436897

I mean it's incredibly childish and seems minor on it's own but if you do it all the time it's annoying a player. It's not just the OOC mentioning/restart vote each time but you've been seen targeting the player ingame as well which is the big point.
Ivan Issaccs
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Ivanissaccs

Post by Ivan Issaccs » #436899

This is relevant.
Spoiler:
The behavior the note was initially applied for and repeated again for this ban.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #436904

Don’t entertain threads that aren’t in the format until they get fixed.

Please fix it or I’m going to close it.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #436907

Denied until format is followed.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes