[Ivanissaccs] RakuSenpai - Appeal for an unban.

Appeals which have been closed.
CancerSempai

[Ivanissaccs] RakuSenpai - Appeal for an unban.

Post by CancerSempai » #438479

Byond account and character name: RakuSenpai/Mrots Dnasedurad
Banning admin:Ivanissaccs
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Everything
Ban reason and length: Metacommunications(?) Perma
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-09-09 12:28 CEST
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Terry
Your side of the story: I was playing as a security officer when a lizard was in a perma. After I saw him dead in perma through cameras I go on patrol and seen a warden corpse with a lizard looting him. Later it was obvious that this lizard is a changeling. He started killing my security crew members. After being killed I was curious where is that changeling and what is happening with him. After that I was wihout questioning banned for metacomming, ban says that I was telling to another player where are the corpses.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was banned wihout any warning or questioning and there are no evidence that I am metacomming with anyone on the station (unless its a potato potata a.k.a. Koza Mephisto, venomous fatman, andrzej).
I hope that at least I'll have some evidence that I was metacomming / reasons why Ivanissaccs is thinking that I was metacomming.
Thank you for reading this, have a nice day or night.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: [Ivanissaccs] RakuSenpai - Appeal for an unban.

Post by Arianya » #438481

Also an ongoing round.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #438493

Pool's open Round's over, go ahead.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
Ivan Issaccs
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Ivanissaccs

Post by Ivan Issaccs » #438506

Alright.
Lets break this down as much as we can.

This first came to my attention when we became aware of your friend meta-grudging another player. An action they told they admins "No" when asked to stop.
This got you watch listed which made it really obvious that you were in contact OOC.
Further to this, the two of you thought you would be oh so very clever and you could continue the grudge while your friend watched and made jokes about it in OOC while deconstructing his ship as a derelict drone.

Logging in at the same moment, at the same time.
Spoiler:
ADMIN LOG: Notice: rakusenpai/(RakuSenpai) has been on the watchlist since 2018-08-31 13:15:44 and has just connected - Reason: Watch for metafriending with Adfdxd. Possible metacomms, too.
ADMIN LOG: Notice: adfdxd/(Adfdxd) has been on the watchlist since 2018-08-31 13:15:57 and has just connected - Reason: Watch for metafriending with RakuSenpai. Possible metacomms, too.
Spoiler:
[2018-09-09 11:50:36.871] ACCESS: Login: RakuSenpai from 1******************** || BYOND v512.1446
[2018-09-09 11:51:37.896] ACCESS: Login: Adfdxd from 8***************** || BYOND v512.1445

[2018-09-09 11:53:12.889] RakuSenpai \ Mrots Dnasedurad \ Security Officer \ NONE \ LATEJOIN
[2018-09-09 11:51:47.788] Adfdxd \ Pedro Clewett \ Warden \ NONE \ LATEJOIN
Every time I log in to Terry, I have to deal with one or the other of you to attempting to fuck with Gnull. Whether its taking ghost roles, singling them out IC or using OOC means to affect them and taunt them personally. You have also referenced one anothers bannings in OOC when it is only one of you having been banned.

So in the round in question I've performed some tests.
The first was to knock one of you out. The second it took affect the other made a U-Turn and started running in their direction untill such as they woke up.
The second was to make the person you had been griefing a changeling so as it wouldn't be obvious that an admin was directly doing things to you.
True enough, the Changeling killed one of you and the other then stopped what they were doing and came running direct with a stun baton in hand to arrest.
At this point I was ready to apply the perma ban but more evidence had to come spilling out.
While one of you was dead and orbiting the changeling, cloaked with with the chameleon gene the other ran across the station with stun baton in hand and hit him while invisible.

You have used metacomms to the point that me and others on the admin team have been trying to evidence it for nearly two weeks.
You have also used it to metagrudge a player across a round after being warned and banned for it.
You are a toxic influence on the server, you have lied in this appeal and show no remorse about doing such and as such I am denying this appeal, I'd invite headmins to pass their oppinion but I very much doubt it will differ from my own.
CancerSempai

Post by CancerSempai » #438523

"This first came to my attention when we became aware of your friend meta-grudging another player. An action they told they admins "No" when asked to stop. "
Im not responible for actions of another person, he have his own mind and i cant change anything in it.

"Further to this, the two of you thought you would be oh so very clever and you could continue the grudge while your friend watched and made jokes about it in OOC while deconstructing his ship as a derelict drone."
His ship was not deconstructed, and again he was making the jokes, he can do that so well...

"Logging in at the same moment, at the same time."
So if I and eg. Gnull or MrPu55yDestroyer6669 log in at the same time then that mean I or Gnull or MrPu55yDestroyer6669 are metacomming ?

"Every time I log in to Terry, I have to deal with one or the other of you to attempting to fuck with Gnull."
Only adfdxd was fucking with Gnull and again "Im not responible for actions of another person, he have his own mind and i cant change anything in it."

"You have also referenced one anothers bannings in OOC when it is only one of you having been banned. "
Only one time, and this was obvious, he used too many times round restart.

"The first was to knock one of you out. The second it took affect the other made a U-Turn and started running in their direction untill such as they woke up."
Oh so you make me sleep, i woke myself up and warden did not know about it. Im not sure but you cant interfere that much in round, you are trial admin and you shouldnt making intervention wihout permission from someone like GameAdmin.

"The second was to make the person you had been griefing a changeling so as it wouldn't be obvious that an admin was directly doing things to you."
1st Griefing ? As far as I know he was a non human race, CE cannot be one of them until someone like Captain and HoP promoted them. Sadly there wasnt any ot these jobs on station. Next he tried to run and then started to killing us through eg. Arm Blade and cryo sting
2st "The second was to make the person you had been griefing a changeling..." Again "Im not sure but you cant interfere that much in round, you are trial admin and you shouldnt making intervention wihout permission form someone like GameAdmin."

"True enough, the Changeling killed one of you and the other then stopped what they were doing and came running direct with a stun baton in hand to arrest. "
One of us? He kill 2/3 security crew members, plan to took warden brain so he cant clone.

"While one of you was dead and orbiting the changeling, cloaked with with the chameleon gene the other ran across the station with stun baton in hand and hit him while invisible. "
I was orbiting changeling coz "After being killed I was curious where is that changeling and what is happening with him.", there was wardens items like krav maga so in fact he must take them, its not my fault that he heard them talking to each other (changeling and miner), and possibly seen him on this little bar on lower left of your screen.

"You have also used it to metagrudge a player across a round after being warned and banned for it. "
I wasnt banned for metagrudge a player, im starting to think that you actually copied and pasted that text to me and adfdxd.

"You are a toxic influence on the server, you have lied in this appeal and show no remorse about doing such and as such I am denying this appeal,..."
You are again accusing me of lying, thats only your point of view, and im starting to think that you accualy favoring another player, he did something wrong, he tried to escape, he killed two persons and tried to steal one brain, and he wasnt an antag, still hes not banned or even warned.

Thanks for reading this, have a nice day or night.
Last edited by CancerSempai on Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #438530

CancerSempai wrote:Im not sure but you cant interfere that much in round, you are trial admin and you shouldnt making intervention wihout permission form someone like GameAdmin
Just for anyone reading this, this is wrong. Trialadmins can do almost anything normal game admins can. They're more like probationary admins than trial admins.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #438556

I can confirm there's been a connection between this guy and the other dude.

We've had a suspicion about these two metagaming for a while now.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #438563

Heads of staff other than cap and hos are not shielded from antagonist positions other than revs.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #438566

Points to you for being relatively (lmao) reasonable instead of going into a flying rage like the other guy though! Even if you metacommed and you're trying to get at the admins for metacomms stinging.
CancerSempai

Post by CancerSempai » #438579

Dax Dupont wrote:I can confirm there's been a connection between this guy and the other dude.

We've had a suspicion about these two metagaming for a while now.
Yes I can confitm it too "...I know rakusenpai from OOC we like to restart rounds ;)".
CancerSempai

Post by CancerSempai » #438581

Okay, I see that this will lead to nothing at all, we have diffrent point of views etc. and I can't change anything in it.

Also I hope that Ivanissaccs write a explaining (I don't know how to name it :/) to me as well (not copied from another issue)

Anyway thanks for your time, have a nice day or night.