Appeals which have been closed.
Rodey125
Byond Username: Rodey125

[Imsxz]Rodey125- Nerf war gone wrong-jobban appeal

Post by Rodey125 » #439407

Byond account and character name:Ckey:Rodey125 Character name: Baul Plart
Banning admin:Imsxz
Ban type (What are you banned from?):jobban from ghost roles
Ban reason and length:Banned from pAI, posibrain, drone, deathsquad, lavaland, sentience potion spawn - As a lavaland syndicate, fired riot darts at fellow scientists and got killed. After that, spawned a second time and fired more riot darts, ended up escalating to lethals, died themselves however. Logged off before they could be messaged, so applying a ban assuming this was a case of metagrudging via ghost roles. Feel free to appeal on the forums if this is incorrect. Round ID 93731
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 03:15:21 Central Standard Time
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil.
Your side of the story:I spawned in as a syndicate bioweapon scientist after I died. I see a scientist with a foam force gun repeatedly stunning people with riot foam darts, he stuns the other scientist and I repeatedly. I shoot his arm off to try to get him to leave me the hell alone, causing him to gun me down with his sniper in retaliation. I respawn and decide that I'll just play along with the riot dart war. Shoot them with the riot darts a bit, then see that the guy who killed me previously had pulled his sniper out and was going to shoot me. I stunned him with the dart and shot him with his own sniper, then stunned the other scientist so I could put the injured person into a sleeper. He hopped out of the sleeper, stunned me, and shot me with his stechkin. I got bored and left to play Doom until the next round, completely unaware that Imsxz was trying to admin PM me.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I wasn't metagrudging the guy, but shooting his limb off to begin with was definitely overkill. I respawned so I could play along with it and just have fun, but got a gun pulled on me in my next life. I left because I didn't like any of the other ghost roles and got bored. I was under the impression that I dindu nuffin, but I'll remember to stay on that extra five minutes when it's at all possible that it could be misconstrued as metagrudge or leaving to avoid admin confrontations.
imsxz
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: [Imsxz]Rodey125- Nerf war gone wrong-jobban appeal

Post by imsxz » #439443

Lifted, the ban was mainly placed because I couldn't get your side of the story at the time so I had to assume it was metagrudging. Thank you for explaining!

please subscribe to me on youtube
terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:
Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz
Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.