[feemjmeem] Unban appeal.

Appeals which have been closed.
Belone
Byond Username: Bilary

[feemjmeem] Unban appeal.

Post by Belone » #442073

yond account and character name: Bilary, i don't remember my IC name i only know it was a plasmamen.

Banning admin: feemjmeem

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent playing ban
Ban reason and length: As a non-antag assistant, disassembled the cooling loop on the supermatter. You've had too many warnings, too quickly, about too many griefy things. Bye
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-06-24

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil

Your side of the story: This ban was placed about 4 months ago, i have changed a lot ever since, i've gotten over my urge to greytide since i realized it's both not fun for others and just ruins the round.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Re: [feemjmeem] Unban appeal.

Post by Nabski » #442080

Feem is no longer here, so until a headmin steps in I'll be working with you on this.

Did you play somewhere else during this time and do you think they would be willing to give you a recommendation?

In approximately 400 rounds you aquired 10ish notes.

Three of those are for IC in OOC, and they seem to have tapered off once you stopped being new.
Spread harmful virus
Messing with AI laws
Exploded welding tanks on a golem ship
Killed someone for stealing a crusher and spaced them?
Welded someone into a locker
Messed up the engine.

Those aren't a fantastic history, but they aren't exactly completely damning. Can you explain the three that were colored red because the notes don't give me enough context there.
Belone

Post by Belone » #442091

I play alot on beestation, sometimes on CM.

I was messing with the AI laws because i wanted to see what the laws do, i didn't know that they were harmfull, i stopped the moment i got bwoinked.
I roughly remember the crusher thing, i was a miner and someone broke into cargo and stole a crusher, the QM killed them, and i spaced the body because i though it was the best course of action.
I didn't mess the engine up on purpose, someone said there was lots of super heated CO2 in the pipes so i unwrenched them, i didn't know at the time that that's not how gas pipes work.
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #442108

All of these things seem reasonable to me.

I'm going to give the appeal a day to sit for headmins to comment or feem to rise from the grave and join in, otherwise I'll lift this ban.

While you're here:
What makes TG special that you want to rejoin it as opposed to the other servers?
What's your favorite job and why?

Please make sure to check out the escalation and cult changes, as they may be different from when you were last here.There's some new game modes going on as well to check into before they happen.
Belone

Post by Belone » #442120

TG is special because it's generally a cool place i got some friends playing here and there aren't really much Highpop servers that are LRP.
My favourite job is shaft miner because muh lavaland loot, and it's also fun exploring, it just feels satisfying mining all these ores.
Belone

Post by Belone » #442372

And? How's it looking?
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #442378

No-headmin expressed interested in this, you are unbanned.
TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Post by TribeOfBeavers » #442499

This appears to be resolved.