Appeals which have been closed.
Laz0rgrunt
Byond Username: Laz0r

[beesting12]Laz0r - OOC ban 24 hours

Post by Laz0rgrunt » #442304

Byond account/ IC name: Laz0r/Thomas Laser
Banning admin: Beesting12
Ban type: OOC
Ban length/reason: 24 hours/ for putting copypasta in OOC after Beesting warned in OOC not to do it (after a copypasta spam)
Server played at the time: Bagil
Why should I be unbanned: Well, no good reason really considering my last two (very recent bans) were for spamming copypasta in outgoing message chat. But, this is moreso an appeal to mercy. Playing SS13 without OOC/deadchat is like having half the fun of discussing the game/other stuff removed. I know I tested beesting by doing it after he clearly said not do it and I'm sorry for doing so. As I said to Bee, I'm willing to eat a permaban if I spam OOC again, just to prove that I won't do it again. That being said it is only 24 hours so if I have to wait it out, fair enough.
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: [beesting12]Laz0r - OOC ban 24 hours

Post by Nilons » #442308

I was in game + complained about this and the stupid copy pasta spam shit is really annoying when you have your chat box smaller than normal
obscolene
Byond Username: Obscolene

Post by obscolene » #442313

OOC was muted 2 or 3 times because people would not stop spamming a copypasta that filled the entire chat box. BeeSting clearly stated that if anyone posts another copypasta, it will be a 24 hour OOC ban. I don't know what you were expecting, honestly.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #442333

I have always been a big advocate for the right to use copypasta, but after the pre game lobby it needs to stop. I made the consequences clear and I applied them equally to everyone who broke the rule. In the future I'd recommend not copy pastaing after being told to stop.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Laz0rgrunt
Byond Username: Laz0r

Post by Laz0rgrunt » #442373

On second thought I realize that this appeal is pretty dumb considering it's only 24 hours and I knew I'd reap what I sew, so go ahead and close this