[blessedheretic] Keziah Nicholas Shuttle Kill Clarification

Appeals which have been closed.
Narvius

[blessedheretic] Keziah Nicholas Shuttle Kill Clarification

Post by Narvius » #44449

Byond account and character name:Narvius, Keziah Nicholas

Banning admin:blessedheretic

Ban reason and length:Killed a man with a fireaxe, didn't respond to ahelp question. Awaiting explaination on forums. Length was 1440 minutes

Time ban was placed (including time zone):About 11:25 EST, 2014-11-19

Your side of the story:I was a lawyer that round, and began to hear reports through the security channel about more and more extreme things. Eventually, this culminated with the Head of Security staging a coup and the crew rioting against him. I got to the bridge through the teleporter, wherein I acquired a fire axe for self-defense, as the security channel was saying how they would kill people who got in their way. I went onto the shuttle, and as I was boarding, Sloan Kahn began to attempt to disarm me. In the heat of the moment, I began to hit him with my axe, knocking him into crit. The admin PM popped up at the same time I examined his body, (http://imgur.com/ij7HD08) and I didn't see it.

Why you think you should be unbanned: It was a sort of "heat-of-the-moment" act, with the stress I was feeling from the station's situation acting on me. However, I was unsure whether or not he would use the axe on me, as he repeatedly attempted to disarm me.
Edit: Forgot Date
BlessedHeretic
Byond Username: BlessedHeretic

Re: [blessedheretic] Keziah Nicholas Shuttle Kill Clarificat

Post by BlessedHeretic » #44465

I'll be unbanning you shortly. However, please respond to ahelps in the future, I tried twice to get your attention.
Narvius

Re: [blessedheretic] Keziah Nicholas Shuttle Kill Clarificat

Post by Narvius » #44470

Sorry about not responding. The first time, I didn't see. The second time, I tried to respond but the round restarted and the ban came into effect before I could. I'll play with sound on next time so I can hear the messages.