[pandersenic] noctukunosferatu - ban supposed to expire 2013

Appeals which have been closed.
Varney

[pandersenic] noctukunosferatu - ban supposed to expire 2013

Post by Varney » #44992

My account for this incident was noctukunosferatu I believe, I do not remember character name as this was awhile ago.

Banning admin: Pandersenic

Ban Reason: "As chemist in a blob round, used unstable mutagen on crew members, then dragged them to the blob and disconnected when questioned, Haha, no."

Ban length: "The ban is for 1 minutes and expires on 2013-08-17 19:09:08 (server time)."

Time placed: 2013-08-17 19:09:08

My side: I really have no justification or defense for my actions, I was being a shithead. I also really can't remember it.

Why I should be unbanned: The actions were ages ago, I am not going to be relapsing. I've been finding alot more enjoyment out of playing the game seriously and would love to play on this server.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Re: [pandersenic] noctukunosferatu - ban supposed to expire

Post by Pandarsenic » #46269

Banned for 1 minute is usually a permaban, not an actual 1-minute ban. Anyway, if nobody lifts this for me in the near future (admins who see this, please lift it for me) I'll try to find time to log in and lift it myself.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
KingLouisXIV
Byond Username: KingLouisXIV

Post by KingLouisXIV » #46351

I wanted to lift this for Pandarsenic, but found you had evaded a ban from the account camazotznoctuku. It made me hesitate.

Your "Byond Username" in your profile also lists the ckey "Varney" which isn't in our connection logs. Do you use that key on another server?
Varney

Post by Varney » #46857

Yeah all of this was from ages ago so my memory is hazy but that could be the case. Varney is the current username i've been using, I made a new byond account because I forgot the details of my old ones.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #51165

This has been lifted per Pandarsenic.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.