[CoconutWarrior97] Spankmaster - Captain Ban for 3 day ban I did not realize I was job banned as wel

Appeals which have been closed.
Toronto88
Byond Username: Booboobug

[CoconutWarrior97] Spankmaster - Captain Ban for 3 day ban I did not realize I was job banned as wel

Post by Toronto88 » #462165

For all appeal information refer here: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20760

This would effectively have been the same appeal. I had no idea I received a permanent job ban from captain on top of a 3 day ban for using the hand teleporter to store items in the abandoned teleporter.

As we established in the other thread, what I was doing was not malicious and at no point did I ever trap anyone there. In fact I made a consistent effort to ensure no one was trapped. I asked who had been trapped by me and when they ahelped (perhaps it happened after I had already died? as I would have recieved an adminPM had they ahelped my behavior when I was alive and doing it. I spent a solid 10-15 minutes online as a ghost after) and this information was not provided, leading me to believe it is relevant.

I am a regular captain player. Montoyan Artesian is a widely respected captain known for his vigor and grace, and loyalty to the crew. I don't understand why it was necessary to ban me from playing captain (a role which so often goes un-taken).
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Re: [CoconutWarrior97] Spankmaster - Captain Ban for 3 day ban I did not realize I was job banned as wel

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #462166

First off it is not a permanent ban from captain, it is a week ban.

Since the hand teleporter was essentially the cause of the deaths for the crew involved, and the Captain starts off with easy access to it I felt a week ban from Captain was warranted.
I'm denying this appeal for this reason as well as the reason previously stated in the relevant ban appeal here: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20760

If a Headmin disagrees feel free to unlock and post.