requesting removal of job bans - smartsniper

Appeals which have been closed.
billwindow
Byond Username: Smartsniper

requesting removal of job bans - smartsniper

Post by billwindow » #462936

Byond name: smartsniper
Banning Admin: i dont know who banned me i think multiple people did
Ban Type: multiple jobbans from security, captain, chemist, RD, CMO, AI and Borg.

Ban Reasons:

the bans for CMO, Chemist, captian and all of security reads the same the following is the CMO ban as an example (i couldnt find a way to find the actual ban)
You, or another user of this computer or connection (Smartsniper) is banned from playing Chief Medical Officer.
The ban reason is: Mirror ban from server 1.
This ban (BanID #2853) was applied by Intigracy on 2012-09-05 21:43:41 during round ID 0.
This is a permanent ban.

RD
You, or another user of this computer or connection (Smartsniper) is banned from playing Research Director.
The ban reason is: As a nonantagonist, spent most of a round harassing a person and then blowing Asimov borgs.
This ban (BanID #9659) was applied by Pandarsenic on 2013-08-24 08:02:04 during round ID 0.
This is a permanent ban.

AI and Borg
You, or another user of this computer or connection (Smartsniper) is banned from playing AI.
The ban reason is: Murdered the captain as an asimov borg(Captain was a ling) with zero evidence he was a ling, reason for the murder was that he had executed him earlier in the round, appeal this on the forums for a chance of it beng reduced.
This ban (BanID #7054) was applied by Cdb on 2013-03-23 19:09:30 during round ID 0.
This is a permanent ban.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): several different times as detailed above but all around 6 years ago.
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): cant remember.
Your side of the story: i was a huge dick when playing this game 6 years ago, i did everything bad it says i did. recently you guys were generous enough to give me a second chance on your server and i've been having a lot of fun on it. while im not looking to play AI or any heads of staff any time soon i would like to play borg chemist and sec again. i get it if you still dont trust me in sec, i was a huge piece of shit, but i really dont play the game like that anymore. if you could give me another chance at these jobs i would be very grateful.

sorry if i messed anything up with the layout, some of the categories were kinda hard cause this happened a long time ago.
subject217
Github User
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: requesting removal of job bans - smartsniper

Post by subject217 » #462964

Bans were applied by Pandarsenic, CDB, and Intigracy. None of them are admins anymore so this is up to the headmins.

Arianya gave me the go-ahead so I'm going to remove these bans. Hopefully you won't get into this sort of trouble again.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: requesting removal of job bans - smartsniper

Post by Arianya » #463009

The only text that exists for the "Mirror ban from server 1" is "I wouldn't have noticed you if you hadn't been griefing a new arrival." so I guess we can count that as a solid owngoal from intigracy for not putting any level of detail whatsoever in.

All of these are pretty old, so they're being lifted, be good, re-read the rules if needed, etc.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg