[JusticeGoat] MRxx2 - Ban Misunderstanding

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: Byond: Mrxx2 - Character Name: Henry Danger
Banning admin: JusticeGoat
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Access Denied
Ban reason and length: Same IP address as MRxx3, Permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 5:55pm MST
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story: Was playing TG/Station 13 and decided to allow my son hop on and run around with me and show him the ropes. Was detained as we were using the WIFI in the house. My son was underage for TG/Station 13 which I admitted willing. Admittedly did not read that rule but do understand and will follow this rule in the future as well as all other rules.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Just got into playing space station 13 and have played on various servers, TG/Station 13 has given me the best experience along with a great community. I would like to get back on with TG/Station. I have followed all of the rules and this is the first time I have had any issues with playing on these servers. If I could please get my ban lifted I would be very appreciative.
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Re: JusticeGoat - Ban Appeal

Post by JusticeGoat » #463079

You went back on your statement in the ticket and tried to lie about age so it will still be a two week ban, because you are new with no prior history it will not be permanent. You must pick one ckey and stick with it, if you are seen multi keying there will be harsher consequences. You will be able to connect 2019-01-01 22:17:21