Byond account and character name: wesoda25 / Ryan Cobb
Banning admin: nervere
Ban type (What are you banned from?): fucking everything perma
Ban reason and length: doxing
Time ban was placed (including time zone): now
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): bagil
Your side of the story: i didnt dox anyone wtf did you ban the wrong person
Why you think you should be unbanned: unban me

good god you've been looking at this post for a while do you guys actually think I did something
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: [Nervere] Why am I banned

Post by wesoda25 » #463408

lmao did you just ban me from tg discord or was that a bug on my side? - nope im banned
(Edit next day: I’ve been unbanned from /tg/ discord)

ummm so one of my friends just told me that me and someone named “clockwork” gear got banned. Now, this person (who I don’t know) added me on discord two days ago. I have yet to add them back. This is sus as fuck

More Info: The persons discord: ClockworkGear#0920. They added me about a day ago, I didn't add them back. Apparently, they were banned for doxing from tg discord at the same time as me. Now, theres something else peculiar about this person, but for the sake of privacy for those involved I'm not gonna say it (I'll say it to administration once they fucking answer me).

I'm kinda worried I was hacked, I can't get an answer out of Nervere, and I'm stressing. Can you guys respond I'm actually worried now.

- one of my friends, who I don't really have the words to explain it but hes great with computers, told me I was not hacked. If I could get some information that would be really nice.
Last edited by wesoda25 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #463437

honestly if any admin could just DM me on discord at wesoda24#6674 i found out a lot of weird shit recently (namely my friends) which seems personal in nature, and I'd like to get it out there.

and by that i mean headmin or someone who can get their attention
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #463443

I'm not sure what's going on but constantly posting in this appeal instead of letting them fix the issue (if that's the case) is just going to annoy people and do more harm.

Go play roblox while you wait or something lol.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #463451

We (the headmins) have very strong evidence to suggest that you are the user behind an account that had doxed another member of our community. We have no tolerance for this, hence the ban.
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #463454

Nervere wrote:We (the headmins) have very strong evidence to suggest that you are the user behind an account that had doxed another member of our community. We have no tolerance for this, hence the ban.
When will this "evidence" become available? Its fucking crazy because I don't have much of a tolerance for being accused of doxing someone.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #463517

This thread was mysteriously locked by cobby. I understand that it was probably to prevent this thread from turning into conspiratorial shitposting preemptively, but I think that it's a really bad look (I myself went "what the fuck?" when I saw it at first). Going to unlock this thread to allow OP to continue to voice himself but I ask anybody who isn't involved to not jump in.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #463625

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you wesoda.

Your ip was linked to a discord account (clockwork gear) that we got multiple reports were passing around Personal Information about somebody.

Your ip was linked by cross referencing the use of the discord links on the /tg/station website, with the join time of clockwork gear.

Unfortunately a clockdrift lead this being incorrect. While your ip appeared to be the only click on the link before clockwork joined, the webserver's clock is 65 seconds fast, when accounting for this, there are 2 other ips we should have been looking at.

Your ban is being lifted, we've already (last night) released a retraction to the other servers we told about the ban (doxxing bans almost always get announced to the other servers).

I am sorry you got mixed up in this.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #463627

Thanka for resolving this so quickly.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #463633

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Ban lifted.