Appeals which have been closed.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

[Nervere] Timonk - Captain ban appeal x2

Post by Timonk » #464680

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: Timonk - Seb Culton
Banning admin: Nervere
Ban type (What are you banned from?): 3 day ban, Captain Ban (came in one bundle)
Ban reason and length: Permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 7.10 pm CST 15.11.18
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: I was really bored so i decided to have fun with the Ai rules, which turned out to be an really stupid way to have fun, duh.
Why you think you should be unbanned:

I am Really sorry for what i've done to those people who died because of the rules i invented, i accept my 3 day ban but please unban me from the Captain role as everyone who has access to the AI Law Chamber could've changed the Laws(Role-wise). I've never attempted to fight the 3 day ban nor negociate on the ban lengh of it and i am very understanding of why i got banned in first pleace.

(for context i got the book that turns people into farm animals and changed the rules that Only Farm animals are Human and non-Farm animals need to be purged. have a good night everyone!)
Edit: Spacing for a better look.
Edit2: fixed admin name
(i appealed on november 15th)

now to quote a PM i sent Nervere around 3 days after getting told to appeal "in a month or two"
Timonk wrote:So, i cant reply on the Ban appeal since you slapped a lock on it, so ill just message you here.
So, you said i dont know what i should do as captain? i actually was mostly captain for the 10 rounds before that(preference on low, but eh.).
  • Lessons That i've learned while playing as captain:
    -Secure that fokin Nuke disk
    -the Safe isn't Save enough
    ->Implant that fricken nuke disk in your Body
    -you can Robust Greytiders that break into your office out of it, even if in a bag if he/she is armed [NOT IN THE PM->] what the fuck did i type there
    -Secure the Locker because it has a Spare id and LOCK IT
    -Visit your office regulary to see if any greytiders are inside or are attempting to be inside
    -Visit the Brig if needed
    -Buy Oh, Hi Daniel a good ship, but do not use all the money
    -etc...
Now what i think you've been waiting for:
  • Lessons That i've learned while being banned:
    -Do not do stupid shit if bored
    -do not Fuck with the Ai's Lawset when uncalled for
    -Do not instruct The AI to Mass murder everyone that you essentially didnt approve
    -Follow The Rules
So, am i a good Captain?
Now, what i esentially missed there is The station goals. Also its not the best idea to implant the disk if there is a blitz nuke ops round as they just fuck you up before you can even implant it. The only not IC in OOC/OOC in IC note i had after the ban is me telling people to kill a human as asimov ai(i fucked up, yea) but the rest of the notes are mostly IC in OOC and OOC in IC slips (some arent because IC in OOC is hard to avoid in some cases).
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: [Nervere] Timonk - Captain ban appeal x2

Post by Nervere » #465008

Seeing you write what you learned from the ban, and also having seen a large improvement in behavior from you in-game assures me that we will probably not see this sort of behavior from you again.
Ban lifted, be good.