[Dorsidwarf] Domi988 - permaban for grief

Appeals which have been closed.
Domi988

[Dorsidwarf] Domi988 - permaban for grief

Post by Domi988 » #465390

Byond account and character name: Domi988
Banning admin: Dorsidwarf
Ban type (What are you banned from?): all servers
Ban reason and length: "Kidnapped, murdered and gibbed three people for no reason as a non-antagonist. Ignored multiple admin communications to kill more people. Considering that this is a very new account I'm inclined to believe that this is a griefer... This is a permanent ban."
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-07-31 17:27:29 (UTC+1)
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):Terry
Your side of the story: I was a new player and I really wanted to start playing so I didn't read the rules. And I made the mistake that I didn't realize the admin was messaging me so I continued murdering people. I saw another chef kill me in the round before that and I thought that was ok to do.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I learned from my mistake and I have read through the rules. I won't do it again since I know now that it is against the rules.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: [Dorsidwarf] Domi988 - permaban for grief

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #465655

I feel a second chance is fair enough here. I'll unban you when I get online later today.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: [Dorsidwarf] Domi988 - permaban for grief

Post by Arianya » #466313

You're unbanned so looks like this is resolved!
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg