[Saegrimr]Griefer-Banned

Appeals which have been closed.
Krossenheim

[Saegrimr]Griefer-Banned

Post by Krossenheim » #465728

Byond account and character name: Krossenheim - {Character name unknown}
Banning admin: Saegrimr
Ban type (What are you banned from?): TG wide ban
Ban reason and length: Repeated grief behaviour, last instance gold slimes in a hallway as nonantag - Permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 10/26/2014 07:08:47 EST
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): {Server unknown}
Your side of the story: Probably the reason stated on the ban was true, I was a new player looking to upset people.
Why you think you should be unbanned:

The reason this is coming up now is that I have found this old byond account while applying for Lifeweb, which has extended limitations applied to accounts created after 2015.

I had not played any byond games since this ban was enforced, my current account, TenPol, which I have used to play frequently since last year, was created because it was easier than finding the old one (Krossenheim), since it was created under an old email address I no longer really use.

I had to dig to find this old account in order to qualify for the Lifeweb pre-requisite.

The reason I appeal this ban is to get it lifted and use a single account instead of hop accounts (Which in practice is ban evasion). I had a conversation using the ahelp verb and this was the advice given to me by the admin that took my ticket, or at least my interpretation of the convo.

I hope that all makes sense.

Let me know if you have any questions.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: [Saegrimr]Griefer-Banned

Post by BeeSting12 » #465868

It's kind of odd that you just got noted for doing the exact same thing that got you permanently banned on your other account, but this time you claimed to not know how it works.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Krossenheim

Post by Krossenheim » #466009

I saw the luminiscent effect and thought that was the way it works now. Bear in mind I just had been teleported to Xeno with a wormhole event, I havent actually played a xeno scientist since I can remember.

It was an honest mistake, I ahelped myself immediately.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #466796

Generally speaking, I'm not best pleased with your note history on Krossenheim or TenPol. You are having repeated issues and it's showing very clearly.

That said, I'd be remiss if I ignored the fact that you came to us with this information of your own free will. As a result of that voluntary admission, I'm going to lift the permaban on Krossenheim.

Note that what you were doing by playing on TenPol was still ban evasion and that your note history is still pretty bad. Don't expect any slack from administrators if you fuck up in the future.

As a result of this lifted ban, please do not use the TenPol account on /tg/ any more. We generally ask people to stick to one account for various reasons.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg