Boot
Byond Username: B00t

[Kevinz000] B00t - Note appeal

Post by Boot » #472520

Byond account and character name: B00t
Banning admin: Kevinz000
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Note
Ban reason and length:Note

Banned for 1440 minutes - Ordered the AI to kill a lizard security officer because they got arrested. This is not acceptable. You've been banned for this before, you need to start learning what's acceptable now and killing security for an arrest as nonantag is not. You said you did it multiple times and never got talked to because the AI didn't actually do it and it did this time, well here we are now because you never bothered to realize that your orders to the AI are accountable by you and not the AI.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-1-24 4:17:16
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil

Why you think you should be unbanned: This note is incorrect as it says I had an older ban for the same offence. This is not the case as it was my first ban. I like to keep my nose clean and I'd greatly prefer if this note was edited to show that this was not a repeat offensive but was itself the first ban. This note is followed by another which reads, Banned from Assistant - Take a break from greytiding. I can't remember the lengthen of this ban and as it does not say its length itself perhaps it could be grouped in with the first note. As a reason for this if you look back at my previous note appeal in-which an admin got confused and assumed I just recently got off a long assistant ban attempting to use that against me in a thread that ultimately ended with me getting a note expunged from my record.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: [Kevinz000] B00t - Note appeal

Post by kevinz000 » #472527

Note edited to
Banned for 1440 minutes - Ordered the AI to kill a lizard security officer because they got arrested. This is not acceptable. You've been banned for greytiding before, you need to start learning what's acceptable now and killing security for an arrest as nonantag is not. You said you did it multiple times and never got talked to because the AI didn't actually do it and it did this time, well here we are now because you should realize that your law 2 orders to the AI are accountable by you and not the AI, if the AI executes them per your parameters and in good faith.
Fair?
Boot

Post by Boot » #472531

The revision you've shown still claims that I have been banned before. I don't recall being banned before this and my notes show that this is my first ban. If there is a record of me getting banned for tiding before I'm sorry I forgot just show me the record of it.
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #472532

one sec
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #472533

2016-09-03 04:33:04
saegrimr
Sybil
Banned for 1440 minutes - Old school greytide, tazing sec and random people, bucklecuffing them to the arrivals shuttle, stripping them, being an overall pain in the ass.
This was ~5 months prior to the note.
I'm willing to change it to reflect it's been a long duration since the last ban, but honestly no admin's going to even care about your prior bans since it's been three years.
Boot

Post by Boot » #472535

That would be great. My apologies I honestly thought that was my first ban. Thank you for being so transparent with this. If you don't mind me asking where this ban even was recorded, im sure admins have a better log of it then I do.
TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Post by TribeOfBeavers » #473460

This seems to be resolved then.