Byond Account: Kittenplays
Character Name: Saphira Moria
Banning admin: IvanIssaccs
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent Ban
Ban reason and length: Banned for Meta-communication with Naloac And Mooshimi
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2019-01-28 21:56:09
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Terry
Your side of the story:
There is/was a group discord chat that I created for the purpose of talking with friends privately, As such the responsibility of the actions taken within the group chat are by extension; My fault. A large amount of OOC conversations, Which generally Included talk on Previous rounds, Theoretical Theory, Current round, And just generally conversational topic unmoderated & Unbothered by the Community. You'd probably ask: Why on earth would I create such a group chat knowing the rather large potential for grief, Ruining the fun of other players and the punishments for if such an event was ever discovered, the short answer: A lack of thought. The long answer being that certain members of the community I very much dislike, I further dislike that even the barest mention of something purely theoretical will have about 4-5 people screaming about ICK OCK when they don't even know what I'm going on about. The lack of thought in that I would be ruining other peoples rounds and thinking that I could simply ignore current round related knowledge, As a player does while ghosted and then revived.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
I would *Like* to be unbanned, But i have clearly broken the server rules and deserved this punishment. I have spent an awful lot of time playing SS13 recently since a friend introduced me to it (And this being the first server i ever played on) and learned an awful lot, From simple feats to setting up the Supermatter engine, or learning how to eat. to the more advanced Mechanics like preventing Delaminations, Understanding how Antagonists work and even learning the basics of fusion. And i have thoroughly enjoyed myself playing here, I've made a number of friends that helps to gel the rounds into more than a simple round, But into a Community. And i still have alot left i would like to learn.. I hope to one day use fusion as a main engine to power a station, A feat i have not seen produced yet along with actually becoming a more robust player (It's no secret that i'm a really unrobust player).

What else do I have to say? I'm genuinely sorry.

I would like to thank the people that take the time to read this, I'm accepting of any Constructive Criticism, positive feedback or comments. And hope that one day, I'll break out of perma and roam free across the station again.
Ivan Issaccs
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Ivanissaccs

Re: [IvanIssaccs]Kittenplays - Metacomms Ban

Post by Ivan Issaccs » #473400

I am going to set a ban length of two weeks.

Don't make me regret it.
This is shorter than your friends based purely on me being able to ascertain with a relative certainty that your worst of fence really has been being in the same discord group.
However, I have no doubt you were aware of it even if you had not directly acknowledged what was being said and as such you still fucked up, I don't expect people to sell out their friends but at the very least you could have passed on an STFU to them.

We'll see you again in two weeks. Don't fuck up again.