[Lzimann] Cooldad76 - 2016 Permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
Cooldad76
Byond Username: Cooldad76

[Lzimann] Cooldad76 - 2016 Permaban

Post by Cooldad76 » #474983

Byond account and character name: Cooldad76 - (cannot remember the specific character name as it was from 2016)

Banning admin: Lzimann

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permaban

Ban reason and length: "Garbage Player. Attacking a player with a bottle for no other reason than wearing an Ian suit and then proceeding to flamethrower said person. Apparently you didn't read the rules like I told you to."

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-04-12 07:14:35 during round ID 0.

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil

Your side of the story: Honestly, there isn't a whole lot I remember from this situation. I can just vaguely remember someone playing as a furry and kept harassing me and it just drove me to the edge. Obviously a very stupid move of me to retaliate in that way. I Wish I had some sort of logs or recollection of the event but it was 3 years ago.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I recently got a bit of a hankering to play SS13 again until I was met with the ban reason posted above. I do want to apologize for the behavior I exhibited that day, and that year. I had just graduated high school at that time and I'm certain my idiotic actions have shown that. I feel a certain regret for my actions and restricting myself of being able to play on that server, as I've had a lot of good memories there. But 3 years have gone by and even more so I've grown as a person and a player.

First I'd like to apologize for the player I killed at that time, I'd also like to apologize to the community and the admins that had to deal with my erratic bullshit as well.

I wish I could remember more about this event and take further responsibility for my actions. Nonetheless, thank you all for this opportunity.
Galaxor

Re: [Lzimann] Cooldad76 - 2016 Permaban

Post by Galaxor » #475879

He used to play on the old Fallout INT server that I was a moderator on, good guy whos robust as hell.
TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Re: [Lzimann] Cooldad76 - 2016 Permaban

Post by TribeOfBeavers » #476086

Hi, sorry about the delay.
Since Lizimann isn't an admin anymore I'll handle the appeal.

Looking at your history you racked up quite a few notes in very few connections (5 notes in 14 connections).

However, It's been long enough that I'm willing to give you another chance.
Please make sure you read through the rules and do your best to stay out of trouble and be a positive contributor to the community.