[Nabski] Dudefff - Banned as Lawyer

Appeals which have been closed.
Dudefff

[Nabski] Dudefff - Banned as Lawyer

Post by Dudefff » #476791

Byond account and character name: Dudefff/Dante Smit
Banning admin: Nabski
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Job Banned from Lawyer
Ban reason and length: Banned from Lawyer - Due to very lewd messages they have lost their mass PDA abilities. Permanent.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-06-06 23:01:00(EST)
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):Bagil
Your side of the story: I don't remember all that happened since it's been so long ago.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I've been way better from doing anything that would break Rule 8 and that was my first and last offense of breaking such law. I have since
been improving over the time I have been on /tg/.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Re: [Nabski] Dudefff - Banned as Lawyer

Post by Nabski » #477208

I am no longer an admin, but I am sure someone else will take care of it. Between then and now I had seen this person improve as a player and I believe that they know better now. Additionally it's been like six months.

I support this appeal.

I'm gonna have to find the round to have a laugh at the comments. I can't remember if you were the guy that did ass eating facts or someone else.
subject217
Github User
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Post by subject217 » #477213

Full ban reason, round 89087 on 06/06/2018.

"Mass messaging everyone with a lawyer with gems such as. "Welcome to Ass-Eating Facts. You have Purchased Facts and Triva Questions to be added to you PDA ever few minutes. It'll automatically take 500000 Credits out of your Account. Thank you,And Enjoy your Sweaty and Delicious Facts" "I'm gonna nuke your Ass and Vomit all over you when I get out. And I'll use a Rusty Screwdriver to do it" and a few others."
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #477796

Hi, I was on when this happened and it has been quite some time since this ban. It’s just a lawyer jobban and I am willing to believe that you won’t make the same mistake again. I’m having someone lift the ban, be good!