[Hornygranny] Litlbear - Permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
Litlbear

[Hornygranny] Litlbear - Permaban

Post by Litlbear » #478444

Byond account and character name: Litlbear / Roman Pavlyunchekov
Banning admin: Hornygranny
Ban type (What are you banned from?): I'm banned from the TG servers
Ban reason and length: Zero improvement from a now long history of bad infractions / Permanent Ban
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-12-02 19:44:32 (Eastern Standard Time)
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): I'm really not sure. I'm guessing Sybil, but it could've been Bagil, sorry
Your side of the story: I did all sorts of really dumb shit. I knowingly ruined other people's game, and didn't care, considering that I wasn't simply permabanned on my first offence. I'd list it all out if I had it, but, from what I remember, it was a lot of killing without a decent reason, like if somebody swung at me or stole my fire extinguisher (which obviously isn't okay).
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was young and dumb. I'm still relatively young and I'm still dumb, but I'd really appreciate a second shot to play. I used the game to vent my frustrations on people who simply didn't deserve it, and in turn, I got what I deserved. I didn't take other people into consideration when I acted and, as a result, I ended up upsetting (with good reason) a ton of people. I'd really appreciate it if you'd give me one more shot, and maybe put me on super super super thin ice or something. Thanks for considering my appeal.
Litlbear

Re: [Hornygranny] Litlbear - Permaban

Post by Litlbear » #480440

I understand these things take time, but I've noticed every other appeal posted after mine has been responded to by at least one admin. Would it be possible for mine to be considered? Thank you.
subject217
Github User
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Post by subject217 » #480496

Hi, I'll just explain to you what's going on. Hornygranny is no longer around so the head admins are the ones who have to deliberate on your ban. Technically they should have already done it by today though, so I'll see if I can get them to make a decision.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #480505

Hey I remember this shitter

he was a shitter

he seems self aware now so seems like it's worth a shot imo
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #480523

Hey, apologies for the delay.
I've heard mixed things about your time here from other admins, and your notes confirm what they say, but it's been about 4 years now. That's a long time, and you say you've matured, so I'm going to lift this ban.
Be good, have fun.