Post by shadowyspirit » #480052

Beyond Account and Character Name: Shadowyspirit - Guy Mortiar
Banning Admin: Atlanta-ned
Ban Type: Banned from server
Ban Reason and Length: Banned for a week for opening a tear in reality
Time Ban was Placed: Banned on 2019-03-27 23:04:14 CST
Server: Bagil
My Side of the story:
I was holding two bags of holding I had made, I had heard that if you put a bag of holding inside of another, it would make a tear, and I wanted to see. I didn't know what the tear would do exactly. When I was about to do it, it asked if I really wanted to do it as it would be bad for the crew, which I decided I didn't want to do, so I wanted to hit cancel. Apparently, the button on the right did not say cancel when I thought it did, and the tear happened anyways right next to robotics.
Why I think the ban should be changed:
I really didn't mean to do this. I had gotten banned in the past and really regretted it, so I have been messaging the admins frequently to clarify if rather obscure actions were bannable ie: spreading viruses and turning people to slimes, to make sure I didn't do them. I do apologize for what happened and agree that I should face consequences, but I think a week is too long and I would like to have it shortened to between 1-4 days. This is my favorite game and it kills me to not be able to play it.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Re: [Atlanta-ned] Shadowyspirit Ban appeal Feb 27, 2019

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #480274

I'm unwilling to lift this ban or reduce the time. Regardless of your intent, your actions led to a LOT of people dying. If I followed our current policy of one death = one day ban, you'd be out for about two weeks. I count 15 deaths as a result of your accident: https://sb.atlantaned.space/deaths/round/102729
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are