[Ketrai] Nevere - Permanent Ban

Post by Ketrai » #480484

Title/subject:
[Nevere] Ketrai

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: Ketrai - Ketrai
Banning admin: Nevere

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent ban

Ban reason and length: Permanent - As a non antagonis, injected several rainbow slime cores in the shuttle, killed one person and gibbed another. Disconnected before questioning could occur.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-06-10 at 16:29:53 GMT+1

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Terry, actually.

Your side of the story: I played xenobiologist often at the time. It's quite fun to mess around with the slimes, and do silly stuff with them. It's been a while ago, but I was checking servers to see if I was banned anywhere seeing as I made an adminstrator aplication here for TGMC. https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 73&t=21887 . From what I can remember, it was on the asteroid shuttle template, and I believe I was trying to get more slime cores by injecting the aformentioned rainbow cores. Which upon checking the wiki again, turn into a random selection of slime cores. Probably so I could get silver cores for food and drinks. I must've injected them by slime jelly instead, so I ought to have been a slime person too. Stargazer most probably, as I like making slime links with the other science members in case I have a slime-related accident. Injecting slime cores with plasma does indeed cause a wide chaotic amount of random core effects, once of such explosions, I believe oil slime extract.

I remember panicking and disconnecting. I was too embarassed to even bother reconnecting until now, to find out I got banned that round. Apologies for such, and the players I ended up killing/gibbing. At least it didn't happen mid round in the science department, that would've been much worse.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I didn't intend to grief. I'm well aware of the rules on such and merely made a mistake. This is my first permaban as far as I can tell, and despite no longer playing on /TG/ I'd like to have this resolved.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: [Ketrai] Nevere - Permanent Ban

Post by Nervere » #480488

We don't do "explain yourself on the forums" permabans anymore, and this was a pretty minor incident. Any time you would have spent banned under the current policy (two days for two unjustified kills) would've expired a rather long time ago.
I've lifted this ban, be good.