[MrAlphonzo] Whoneedspacee - Being a creepy fuck

Appeals which have been closed.
subject217
Github User
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: [MrAlphonzo] Whoneedspacee - Being a creepy fuck

Post by subject217 » #481517

You were banned from the /tg/ station 13 Discord on 12/03/2018 2:24 P.M. EST, with the reason "I warned you to stop sexually harassing people about your fetish, and here you are doing it again. Bye."

I know that this ban appeal is not about the Discord, however getting banned from our Discord for the exact same reason that you got banned from the server about 3 months after it happened is pretty concerning.
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #481810

Two paragraphs isn't enough to make me believe that you're going to behave, especially considering that you were banned for doing the same shit in the discord, and before that spent months soapboxing in the discord to downplay what you were banned for.

I'm denying this.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #481931

I was partially involved incident and the entire round in question, since he did actually attempt to do the same thing to me that he did to Bella Rouge (our own MortoSasye) and I think one other person whose name is eluding me...maybe it was Kashindra Kalcronk? He ended up getting a cat thrown in his face when he attempted to kidnap me. I was an enemy mutineer anyway. I ended up escaping in a pod with my fellow mutineers and finding Bella somewhat unhappy after the round ended so I asked what was up out of game and she let me know the full details.

I encouraged both of the people to ahelp when I found out after the round and it was handled post round because of the incident itself being after a long history of similar creepy shit and a rule 8 violation. It's been a while but I believe I shared my own observations with some of the admins handling it and provided information to make sure it was concluded to be more than an isolated incident. I had already seen him do this kind of stuff a LOT, and the incident that got him banned was more or less the final nail in the coffin. At the time I really wanted people to know he was growing into a creepy shit and making peoples play miserable with his fetish bullshit.

But I talked at length with Space some time after and I think he genuinely means it when he says he regrets it and that he was dumb. While I'm not defending what he did, because I was very much one trying to shine a spotlight on his behavior, I think after my own interactions with him that he's capable of being better and that the last half a year or more has done a lot of good for him. Especially since he's moved onto other communities (not spess) and managed to be involved with them without incident as far as I am aware, since he is still involved in projects outside of Spacestation 13. It might be a good idea for Space to provide a bit of context to that.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #483954

Hello, i was one of the persons involved in the incident in which Whoneedsspacee got banned aka the CMO that got asked to do the body swap surgery.

From my side it started when i was walking around the medbay lobby when he appeared dragging a catgirl (The victim of his creepiness to say so) which was completely naked and in cuffs. Soon after i got the strange request from him to swap his brain with hers, which i obviously declined due to the weirdness of the situation.

After the round ended when i talked with the mentioned catgirl player and a few other players on a private discord server we got informed by a third party with a screenshot as proof that Whoneedspacee had a body swapping fetish. Said catgirl player obviously got creeped out, and due to this i decided to help report the issue in case my side would help come with a solution for the issue with the end result being him getting permabanned due to breaking rule 8.

While what this player (Whoneedspacee) did was wrong and obviously disgusting, i don't think it's a big enough of an issue to warrant a permaban and i'm almost completely sure he realized the mistake of his ways and worked to fix them. I suggest asking their history on other servers at the very least and giving them a second chance to redeem themselves due to Whoneedspacee truly liking our server... i think he changed for the better in my interactions with him OOC but i'm not aware enough to the point i can confirm this is the same behavior he applies on the servers he plays in.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #484345

After much discussion with the headmins we've decided to lift this ban.

A large deciding factor is that people who were directly effected by your behavior have spoken up and said that they believe you deserve a second chance. I've also checked with the other servers you've mentioned and none of them had anything significant to say about your time spent there.

We take this type of behavior very seriously. In lifting this ban we are putting a lot of faith in your words that you HAVE changed and that you're not going to continue to do so. If you do anything else remotely like this again in the future, I can assure you that you will have very little chance of returning to our server again. Don't give me reason to regret making this decision.