Appeals which have been closed.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

cacogen - discord ban

Post by cacogen » #484713

Discord ID and (if not the same) your commonly used names: cacogen
Banning admin (if known): oranges?
Time ban was placed (approximate): A few months ago?
Your side of the story:
I got banned from the server for killing a sentient Cayenne who had a macrobomb implant. The bomb badly damaged the syndicate base and killed multiple operatives including myself. I was drunk at the time and didn't notice the fish had been implanted. I usually kill the fish as nuke op and hadn't expected anything different to happen. I got banned. I drunkenly felt that this was unfair due to not knowing the fish was implanted. I joined the Discord and attempted to bully the admin who had banned me into unbanning me. I was an idiot. oranges banned me a couple of times and after I sobered up I rode out the ban. It's been about three months and I recently submitted a pull request. I tried connecting to the Discord and was unable to. As far as I know this is due to being banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
I was an idiot and this shit won't happen again.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: cacogen - discord ban

Post by Nervere » #484734

I was the one who banned you after several days of you angrily pinging me and other staff members just to insult or degrade them. I’ll take your word for it that you won’t do it again, maybe you were in a bad point in your life, but if you just go back to your old behavior I won’t hesitate to re apply the ban.