[Nervere] Sam Gibson - Ban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
81me

[Nervere] Sam Gibson - Ban Appeal

Post by 81me » #485665

Byond account and character name: 81me, Sam Gibson

Banning admin: Nervere

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server Ban

Ban reason and length: “Released several plasma canisters into the air, burning down all of science. You would think after the first burning can of plasma you larned your lesson. Your excuse of "misreading it to be oxygen" is complete bullshit.” Permanent

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2019 - 03- 22 17:24:39

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Event Hall

Your side of the story: I had not put plasma in the air before and I thought it would be a fun experience. I assumed that science was empty and decided to do so since there was chaos happening throughout the station and the round was minutes from ending.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I never usually engage in destructive behavior, and have not been prompted about it prior. I received no warning concerning this type of behavior, and had no problems before with admins during my time on this server. So I had assumed it was alright to do so with all the chaos occurring throughout the server nearing the end of the round.

I’d like to apologize for my inexperience with the server rules and would like to continue enjoying what /tg/Station has to offer.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: [Nervere] Sam Gibson - Ban Appeal

Post by Nervere » #486694

Thank you for the honesty about your actions in this appeal.
I had dealt with several griefers that round, and had assumed you were just another new person looking to grief our server and not look back.
Your appeal proves that you're at least willing to abide by our rules in the future, so I'll put my trust in you and lift this now, as about a week has passed.
Please be good and don't make me regret this.